Ummm Allons-y?

"Does the Tennant love to say Allons-y?" I said. Alex just stared at me, looking confused as all hell. Rian walked in, laughing under his breath.

 "That means yes, Alex, we're going to have to educate you. The real question is, are you up to that challenge, Lizzy?"He asked. I laughed and nodded. 

I was really excited at the prospect of getting adopted by Alex, but worried about living with 4 large men who could hurt me. Alex turned to me and handed me a file. I was surprised to notice that it was mine.

"We won't read it until you're ready for us to. With the exception of certain areas because I need to know what you're allergic to."He reassured me.

 "Okay, I guess" I said "So you're adopting me?" 

"Yes, go pack" I sprinted upstairs to pack and Alex followed me. 

" You know you'll be safe with us, right?" he said. 

" Well I really hope I will." I said and then mumbled under my breath.  "Zack and Rian already missed their chance to keep me safe. . ."

 "Wait, what? You know Zack and Rian?" 

"Shit, you weren't supposed to hear that" I said. My chest started tightening and I couldn't breath. 

"Lizzie?" Alex said "Lizzie are you having a panic attack?" I couldn't respond verbally, I just nodded and started shaking. I sat down on the ground and started trying to get my ipod to play anything, music is the only thing that'd ever been able to calm me down. Alex, noticing my pathetic attempts to unlock my ipod, sat down, held me and started softly singing Therapy. 

"I thought we had something special!" Jack yelled, seeing Alex and I's position.  He must've come upstairs during my attack. I had calmed down a bit and chuckled, wincing when pain shot through my chest. 

"Jack, I still love you baby!" Alex said. 

"We're through!" said Jack I was now in tears from laughing so hard. 

"We'll be down in a minute." said Alex. Jack nodded realising that Alex needed to talk to me privately.

 "How do you know them?" Alex asked.

"It's a long story." I said. Also, one I don't really want to have to repeat.

"Well we have to pack so start talking." I thought we were waiting until I was ready?

"Okay, well, I'm assuming you know why I'm here, you've only touched me once, and you weren't surprised by my panic attack. So you lied when you said you'd only read some of the file."

"No, your foster mom told me to be careful, and I've had many panic attacks of my own, other peoples don't frighten me. But it's because of your dad right?

" Yeah, among other things, well I had an older brother who ran away right after my mom passed. Zack-" I was cutoff by Jack yelling to us.

"Are you guys coming?" He said.

" We will be talking about this later." said Alex. He went downstairs to finish signing papers and I finished packing. I walked downstairs and was grabbed by a very excited Rian, I didn't flinch too hard when he lifted me, but it was very unlikely that it had escaped his notice.

"Geronimo?" He said, almost like he was asking if it was okay. Something he hadn't done when we knew each other.

"Allons-y!" I said back. I can't believe that Alex is adopting me! What if they decide that they don't like me? What if Rian or Zack recognize me? What if they behave like my dad, or my foster dad? I can't handle it a- My thoughts were cut off by Jack yelling that it was time go.