Fix Me Part 2: I'm Broken

Prologue:

I thought he was the one. The one who could fix my broken heart but the heck he broke me even more!

He ripped my heart into million pieces.

The tears I shed for him were useless.  The love that I gave him he threw it away.

I turned to be a bitch because of him. Some people love me because I’m a bitch but some hate me for who I have turned into. Behind this façade is a broken hearted girl that needs someone to fix her.

I’m a bitch because I want to hide the other side of me that is weak and fragile. I want to be the girl that he will regret leaving me for an irrational reason. 

 I don’t want him to fool me again. Though I still love him, I don’t want to take the risk.

I’m happy now being a bitch makes me strong though they say that what I’m doing is a coward thing. I don’t think it is because duh??! It helps me move on.  

I never want to be the girl he used to love. I want to be the girl that will ruin his and her life.

I can’t be fixed. I’m totally broken. My life is so messed up. You can’t fix me. I don’t want to be fixed.

But what if? Someone tried to fix me?. What will I do? Would I let him fix me??!! .. and What if my life turns more complicated than before??..  Am I that brave enough to tackle it? Or I’ll be the weak and fragile girl again?..

 I think I can because no one messes up with the oh-so-great- Blair Cassandra Forbes.

So back off b*tches..