Chapter 44: Breakdown

Cassandra's POV 

After Maddy left, I looked at Ate Kristen.

"What the hell was that? Tell me is it true?"  Tanong ko kay Ate.

"Kung totoo yun sana sinabi ko na sayo noon diba?" Sagot saakin ni Ate. 

"Pero, why do I have this feeling that you're hiding something from me?" I said bluntly. Bahala na pero iba talaga ang kutob ko eh.

"You know what if hindi ka naniniwala saakin tanungin mo si Maddy para sabihin niya sayo ang mga kasinungalingan na makakapagpagalit sayo." Ate said then umalis siya. Damn it! Nakakainis!

Sinundan ko si Ate. Alam ko galit siya saakin pero I'm damn furious too. There's something that's missing parang kulang. I want a specific answer. 

Pumunta si Ate sa kwarto namin at pagpasok niya sakto naman nandoon silang lahat. Sina Ate Corrine, Zac, Alyka and Kuya Austin.

"What's wrong Kristen.?" tanong ni Kuya Austin. Tiningnan ako ni Ate.

"I can't do this anymore Kuya, I'm damn tired!" sabi niya kay Kuya.

"Tired of what?"

"Pretending that everything's fine that it's still the same." sabi ni Ate.

"Still the same?The hell? Am I missing something here?" tanong ko sa kanila.

"What happened.?" tanong ni Kuya Austin saakin.

"Maddy told me that I was in the accident together with her is that true?? because the only thing I could remember during that day I was drinking the hell out of me the next I knew, I was on a hospital bed." Nagkatinginan silang lahat. 

"yes, you were drinking the hell out of you but you were not with Maddy's mom during the accident.." Alyka said.

"But how did I end up in the hospital bed?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"You were drunk and you insist to drive." Zac said.

"Bullsh*t!" sigaw ko sa kanila.

"Don't act like you don't know what happened. Don't play dumb! Stop lying to me! I'm tired of the false informations!!" I said and I am in the brink of crying! I hate them. I know something is off, but I don't what it is. It's like someone stole something from my memory.

"Cassy we're telling the truth." Kuya Austin said calmly!

"Bullsh*t! I know something is off! Tell me Kuya. If you are all tired of pretending! Let your guards down and tell me the fuck*ng truth coz' any minute from know my sanity will be gone." I glared at them. 

"Okay you wanted to know the truth? Yes! You were at the accident together with Maddy's mother. She was the one driving." Kuya Austin said. After I said those words vague pictures started flashing in my mind. Napahawak ako sa ulo ko. Damn!

"How can you do this to me? Hiding this memory from me for how many years 4 years?" Sigaw ko sa kanila.

"We're planning on telling you naman Cass." Ate Kristen said.

"F*Ck! Kailangan? Kung malapit na akong mamatay? Kung saan kailangan ko nang mag repent sa mga kasalanan ko?" 

"No! We're waiting for the right timing." Alyka said.

"Right timing? You don't need to that! All you need to do is f*cking said it to me!" I can't help it! Naupo na ako sa sahig at umiyak.

"Of all the people, my family?? You lied to me. Supposedly you are the one to help me." I said between my sobs.