Chapter 43: The Clash of the Bitches

Madison’s POV

I left Cassy after I said it. I won’t let her get into my nerves because I’m Madison Amber Ray Forbes the queen bitch.  No one messes up with me.

 “What the hell is wrong with you Amber?” Mitchell asked me.

“Don’t ask me that. Ask Cassy what the hell is wrong her.” I rolled my eyes and I sat right next to her.

“Pissed off eh?”  She smiled at me then she took her phone out of her pocket.

“Not really, I’m just annoyed by her presence.”  I said to Mitchell.

“Oh okay! Btw, Cloud says hi.” She said then she continued texting.  Siya na ang may lovelife dah! I got up at pumunta ako kay Ate Corrine.

“What is it Maddy?” she asked me.

“Let’s stop the game.” I said then without even waiting for her answer ay umalis na ako. I just don’t feel like playing the game. It’s kind of boring and I’m tired.

Naglakad-lakad ako I want to think. I just want some time for myself. I need to think. I just need to.

Sa ilang minuto kong paglalakad dito sa may dalampasigan naalala ko ang Mommy, I miss my Mom. It’s been 4 years since she died. She’s the only person that knows me too well.

I snapped out of my reverie when someone tapped my shoulder.

“You’re thinking about her?” He asked me. I smiled at him.

“What do you think I’m doing?”

“Yeah right.” He said then he sat right next to me.

“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be talking to your Blair.”

“I’m here to talk you about her.”

“No need. You can’t convince me.”

“Amber, please.” He pleaded.

“Please what?”

“Stop this b*tchy fights with Blair. She had enough. Quit it. She suffered for almost three years.”

“I know. Three years aren’t enough. She gave me a lifetime pain. I’ll give it to her too. I know you’re hurting too Alex but remember this, you know the reason behind this. If you really love her and if you really do care for her, You could have done something to stop me. Please Alex just this once stop acting like you don’t know anything and you are so f*cking guilty about it. ”  I said then I left him dumbfounded.

No one can convince me to like Cassy. No one. Cassy will always be my eternal rival.

Clark’s POV

I was just sitting here in the corner waiting for the game to resume but it ended up na natapos kasi ayaw na ni Maddy.

*Ring Ring* 

I took my phone out of my pocket. I was shocked when I saw her name on the Caller ID.

“Hello Dylan.” I said in a low voice.

(Damn it gummy!) sigaw niya sa kabilang linya. Oh-uh! This is not Dylan.

“Why are you with her?” tanong ko sa kanya.

(She’s bored. I want to spend some time with my best friend.)

“Hindi kaya Clark! Pumunta lang yan dito para manggulo sa peaceful life ko.” Sigaw ni Dylan sa background.