Reunion - II

Scorpio. Pisces realized she was staring until Leo tackled her. "Oh my God! Holy shit, Pisces its really you! How the hell have you been? When did you get here, and what is up with your hair game? Its really strong." Leo said without pausing to take breaths. Aquarius pushed him aside and hugged Pisces. "Ohhhkay, ignoring Mr. Crazy here. Hey Pie how are you? Its been too long". "Yeah, way too long", Pisces laughed nervously.

                                       They made their way to the living room. Pisces realized Scorpio was staring at her. He held out his hand and just said, "Hi". She shook his hand and said hi back. Pisces couldn't help but become uncomfortable. She held his hand for a while before realizing what was happening and quickly let go. She sat down on the couch and Aries laid plates of food on the table. Taurus took a plate and sat down next to Aquarius. Cancer pointed to him and said, "You know the whole plate isn't for an individual person, its for everyone". Aquarius laughed, "Oh he knows he just doesn't care". Taurus said in an annoyed voice,"Hey, that's not true". Everyone just stared at him. "Yeah okay fine." He sighed. "So Pisces when are you gonna leave all of us again?" Scorpio suddenly spoke up, leaving everyone shocked. Pisces was shocked the most at his bluntness. Where had that come from? she thought. Sagittarius broke the awkward silence. "Well she is here to stay for good, Scorp. No need to be jerky so early, the party's just started', she said in an annoyed voice. "I just wanted to know whether or not to keep any expectations this time around." Scorpio muttered under his breath. "Well I have some news you guys." Cancer broke the awkwardness. " I just spoke to Virgo yesterday and something's happened. She is getting a divorce from her husband, Michael." Everyone remained silent, until Leo sighed, "Great party". "What happened?" Gemini asked. Cancer replied, "Its private stuff but, apparently Michael hit her. And it wasn't the first time". Scorpio gritted his teeth, "He did what?" "Its okay honey, relax." Aquarius took his hand. She looked up at everyone and said, "He really hates it when a guy hits a woman cause back when he was a ki-" "That's enough Aqua." Scorpio interrupted her. Aries nervously shot a look at Scorpio, who was glaring at Aquarius. "Scorpio, could you help me with the wine?" Aries took Scorpio's hand and they went into the kitchen. Something was obviously up. Pisces got up to go check on them. She was about to enter the room, when she heard Scorpio furiously pacing back and forth. "Can you believe her? She did it again. She knows I hate it when she spills my personal stuff like that and yet she does it all the time." Scorpio said through gritted teeth. "Its okay bro, calm down. She's just like that, you know that. She can't control it. Try to understand." Aries said trying to calm him down. Scorpio shot back, "No, why should I 'understand' every fucking time. Just once I'd like her to not tell everyone my fucking life story. Or, you know what, fuck it, I'll tell everyone my fucked up past and make her job easy". Pisces realized she was eavesdropping, so she decided to go back to living room. She started talking to Cancer about Virgo to take her mind off of what she had just heard. After a while Scorpio and Aries came out with a wine bottle and some glasses. "What took you guys so long, were you making  the wine?" Taurus asked. Scorpio announced to everyone, " Guys I am going home. I am just super tired and I have to go to the office early in the morning. So see you later." Everyone started saying their good byes to him until Pisces spoke up out of nowhere. "Stay". Scorpio just stared back at her. "Please." she said. He hesitated for a second, but shook his head and said, "Thanks, but I have to go. Sorry. See you later." He held out his hand. This time, annoyed, Pisces hugged him. "Its gonna be okay. Good night." She whispered in his ear. Scorpio frowned at her and just said, "Thanks." He kissed Aquarius on the cheek and said, "See you at home". "Yeah sure", she said blindly as she was listening to Cancer talk about Virgo. As he left the house, Pisces could swear he glanced back at her, but it could've just been in her head. Snap out of it, she scolded herself. She wondered what Scorpio was talking about to Aries in the kitchen, until her thoughts were interrupted by Sagittarius, who asked, "So? Is it okay Pie?" Pisces was confused, "Sorry what?" she asked. Sagittarius sighed and asked, "Is it okay if Virgo stays with us when she comes back from Washington tomorrow? She can stay in the guest room." Pisces said, "Yeah sure, of course. Its no problem." Pisces couldn't wait to meet Virgo again, despite the unfortunate circumstances surrounding her return. But all she could think about was Scorpio and his strange behavior. A hundred questions crowded her mind as the evening moved on. Tomorrow was gonna be a new day.