3

Today was Calum's day off and he has been texting Luke since he woke up this morning. Calum talks more through text, he isn't as nervous. Calum and Luke have an innocent conversation talking about random things, just learning more about each other. It's been almost two weeks since Luke met Calum, and he's fallen in love with him more and more every day. At first, he wouldn't admit it. He knew it was just a little crush. Nothing that he had to worry about, but now it's turned into something more. Calum makes Luke feel something he's never felt before. Luke doesn't know what's so special about Calum, all he knows is he wants to spend the rest of his life with him. Luke loves the feeling he gets when he sees Calum smile. Luke has this feeling in his stomach that's indescribable, it's like having butterflies but its different. Luke is constantly thinking about Calum, worrying about if he's okay, wondering how is day went. Calum hasn't cut since he met Luke. This is the first time he's been clean in a while. Two weeks is a long time for him. He doesn't know why he hasn't relapsed. Calum wants to, he always ends up with a razor in his hands after his shower, but he never actually cuts. Whenever he goes to, he starts thinking of Luke and everything that Luke has said to him, it always convinces him to stop. Calum is unsure of his feelings for Luke. All he knows is that Luke has changed his life in these past two weeks more than anyone else has. Luke is persistent and refuses to give up and is set on the fact of saving Calum. Calum doesn't understand why and he is honestly ready for Luke to leave him alone so he is able to go back and do what he likes best, cutting. But even when he is not with Luke, Luke always seems to be with him. Every time he's gone to relapse he doesn't because of Luke. Calum is confused and he doesn't understand the feelings that he has for Luke. Luke knows that he is in love with Calum and that he will do anything to save him. Luke just wants to help him. That's all he wants. He wants to help him get better, he wants him to be happy. Luke knows Calum does not deserve to be so unhappy that he feels the need to self harm. Luke wants to make life better for Calum. He doesn't know how, or what he can do to help but he is going to do all in his power to make Calum's life the best I can be.

From: Luke

Hey, so do you want to tell me what happened yesterday ??

To: Luke

nothing happened

From: Luke

something did. You looked scared when we came in

To: Luke

It was nothing just drop it

From: Luke

okay okay. You're not working today right?

To: Luke
No I'm not why?

From: Luke
We should hang out ;)

To: Luke
Hmm well I don't know about that.

From: Luke
Pleaseee

To: Luke
Wait, where do you want to go anyway.

From: Luke
I thought you could come to my house just to hang out.

To: Luke
Um well yeah I guess I could come over for a little bit

From: Luke
Yay!! I'll pick you up around 2??

To:Luke
Yeah that's fine.

From: Luke
Okay see you soon beautiful.

Calum looks at the time on his phone, it's one o'clock now so he has exactly an hour to get ready before Luke's here. He reads Luke's text then he puts his phone down and makes his way to his small closet. He's debating on what to wear. He doesn't know why he's having such a time picking an outfit, usually he just throws on a shirt and a pair of jeans and he's okay. But Calum wants to look good for Luke doesn't understand why but you just know that he wants to. Calum looks through his closet trying to find something that looks casual, but still makes him look good. He is debating between two outfits. Calum lays the two outfits on his bed and decides to shower before he waste more time on his clothes. He walks into the bathroom, grabbing a towel from under the sink. He quickly undresses and turns on the water, while he waits for the water to warm up, he looks at himself in the mirror. He thinks of what Luke told him yesterday. Luke said he liked my body, Calum doesn't know why. I'm nothing special, if anything I'm fat. Especially in my face, I hate how my cheeks are so chubby. There is no way I'm perfect, I have too many flaws. I dont know why Luke kept calling me cute and adorable I'm not. Calum stops looking at himself before his thoughts get too negative and he does something he knows he will regret. Calum steps into the steaming hot water and let the water cascade down his body. He soaks in the water for a couple of minutes, letting it calm him, and help relive the stress in his body. Calum can't take a long shower since he has a limited amount of time to get ready. He quickly washes his body and his hair. Once he gets all the soap out of his hair, he turns off the water and steps out of the shower onto the rug. Calum uses the towel and dry his hair first. After it's dry for the most part he proceeds to drying his body. He wraps the towel and leaves the bathroom, turning off the light and shutting the door. Calum walks to his bed, sits down and checks his phone. It's 1:20 p.m so he still has 40 minutes until Luke will be here. Calum sets a timer for 1:45 p.m. so he has a 15 minute warning and can start doing any last minute things he needs to do. Calum stand up and goes to his dresser in the front of his small bedroom. He has nothing fancy. He has a twin sized bed with black comforters, which match his black wall that has a few of Calum's favorite band posters scattered on them. Calum takes a clean pair of boxers from his drawer and slips them on, he then returns to his bed to deal with his outfit dilemma. In front of Calum lays two outfits. One is black jeans with a red flannel and the other one is black jeans and a his favorite sublime shirt. He decides to go with the Sublime shirt since it's more casual. Calum shimmies into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and then he proceeds to putting on his holey shirt. He grabs a pair of black Chuck Taylor's from his closet, Calum puts on his shoes and ties them. Calum walks to his full length body mirror on the inside of his closet door, and he thinks he looks pretty good. His hair is really curly since he washed it and it falls wildly over his forehead. Calum goes back to his dresser and opens the first drawer and removes a box full of bracelets. He digs through the box trying to find the bracelets that go best with his outfit. Once down with that he plugs in his blow-dryer and blow drys his hair, carefully so he didn't mess up his curly hair. Calum hears his timer go off. He grabs his phone off the nightstand and dismisses the alarm. He hurries up to the bathroom and brushes his teeth for the second time today. He spritzes on some cologne and runs his fingers through his hair. He grabs a thin black jacket and slips it on before making his way downstairs. Calum paces and plays with his bracelets until he sees Luke pull up.