6

《Calums POV》
I felt a pair of arms grab me and pull me up and hold me to their chest.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? NO ONE TOLD YOU TO STOP ME! I WAS READY! I NEED TO JUMP! JUST LET ME GO! GOD DAMN! I CAN'T FAIL AT THIS! I FAIL AT EVERYTHING ELSE BUT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS!,"I scream as I thrash against whoever is holding me. I scream and kick until they let me go. I try to climb back over the edge and they pull me back into their chest. I cry and scream, punching them until I'm too weak to fight back. I turn around and see the love of my life looking back at me with tears streaming down his face. He hasn't said anything since he stopped me. I really wish he hadn't. I deserved to die. I should've been dead by now. I don't even know how he found me, how he found me so fast... I ignore all my thoughts and questions and focus on Luke. I try to force myself to look away. He looks so hurt so broken because of me. I knew I would hurt him. Luke can't look at me for more than a couple of seconds without tears slipping out.
《Third person》
"Get up and get in the car," Luke finally says something, breaking the awkward silence. There is no emotion in his voice, no emotion in his face. Calum stands up and slowly walks to the car following behind Luke. Luke opens Calum's door, ignoring his quiet thank you. Calum gets in and puts his seatbelt on staying silent. He has no clue where Luke is taking him but Calum doesn't question it. Luke starts the car and begins to drive while Calum plays with the bracelet he left for Luke so he doesn't have to address the awkward silence. It's a short drive no more than 10 minutes to the hotel Luke was taking them to. Luke parks in one of th spaces in front of the hotel and just stares at the building in front of him. Calum makes no move to say anything just looking out his window and wondering why Luke brought them here.

《Luke's POV》

"What were you thinking Calum," I says turning my body to face Calum, I feel my eyes tearing up when I look at him.

"What do you mean?" Calum ask quietly not looking at me.

"I mean what the hell were you thinking when you decided to jump off a bridge," I say blatantly.

"I was thinking that I deserve to die." He responds casually.

"Why do you think that?" I ask.

He laughs like it was the stupidest question ever.

"Well do you remember that guy Ashton I told you about?" Calum doesn't wait for me to reply he just keeps talking, " He was my first boyfriend in high school. After I came out I got bullied by about everyone in my school except Ashton. Ashton was a junior and I was a freshman. Ashton was the school's popular kid and the only one who talked to me. Eventually he asked me out and people stopped hating on me, because they were afraid of Ashton. Ashton was such a good boyfriend to me. We started dating at the beginning of freshman year and it was amazing. He was so sweet and thoughtful, always taking me on surprise dates and writing sweet notes and leaving them in my locker. I loved him and he loved me back up until senior year. It was Ashton's last year and some of his friends us introduced him to drugs. Usually Ashton never went to parties because he would ditch them to hang out with me instead. But once he started going to more and more, because drugs easier to get. High school parties always had alcohol so when he would come over after he would always be high or drunk, sometimes both. At first I was okay with it, it was never that bad but then one night he hit me...we went to his apartment after this wild party and I knew he was a little too high and a little too drunk. I drove him home since I was sober and helped him inside. Once we got inside we went into his room and Ashton was rambling about stuff.
*Flashback Calum's POV*

"Hey Ash I'm hungry, do you have any food?"

"Youre fat you don't need any food," Ashton says still watching the movie.