Harry Styles

WARNING: SEXUAL AND MATURE CONTENT AVAILABLE. It's obvious, isn't it? If we write about harry styles in wattpad without sexual and mature content then it would be an insult to Harry styles ;)

If I say anything wrong, I am sorry. I don't want to hurt anyone. Some of you might like Harry Styles, Understand my intention

I am more of a vintage guy. My feelings would be vintage style. I read old books like Shakespeare. (Harry potter is an exception)

I hear old songs like Michael Jackson. So when I came to wattpad. Mostly everywhere I see, I would find 'Harry styles fan fiction' I read them and I was thinking, 'He seems like a horrible person. He is a worse fellow.'

Don't blame me, don't forget that I came to know about him by his fan fiction works only. Did any fan fiction show him as a normal guy?

In every fan fiction, he would have had at least three girl's virginity and thrown them away. He would be a player who doesn't care about his victims. I don't have to say about him, all of you would have read his fan fictions.

I would say some extreme things I read. There was a book where he fell in love with a girl. As all fan fiction, he is a player and that girl is head over heels even if she opens a door to see him doing-his-duty with a random girl on bed.

She is head over heels on him so that she doesn't mind him doing-his-duty. This is all common in wattpad stories on Harry Styles.

Something happens and she is married to Luke. Next is epilogue. She is married to Luke, they are happy. She has a son with Luke and she is pregnant for second baby. Harry asks her at that time, "Leave him and come with me."

She replies, "I will always love you but I can't leave Luke." At least this writer didn't make her character accept his words. See the next author.

This Harry is extreme I have read. He USES GIRLS. He is so egoistic, sadistic... There is no word know to me to say him. He won't kiss a girl in lips and all. He will bite a girl's neck and give a love bite. He makes her moan and finds pride in it.

He takes a girl to his room. He makes a girl give blow job and haves sex. But he won't allow her in his bed even.

This is more than ego. I don't know what word to call it.

He throws her out of his room and shuts the door on his face without giving her time to dress even.

He even kills people. There are people who commented on that chapter, "Even if he kills, He is Harry. My cute Harry."

I was like, Are they crazy or am I crazy?

Even after all this, there is a big crowd of girls waiting for him. There is a girl who is the heroine. She has a crush (zayne)

When he sees her in inappropriate places, she thinks his gaze is making me look great and happy. A smile came to my face. I felt disgusted.

Even when he pushes her to wall and gives her love bite. She can't push him. She moans even though she likes another guy. She can't push, she says He is a sweet pleasure.

The thing is...She is a great writer. Her choice of words and feelings are awesome but they use it to show how much Harry is irresistible even if he is evil.

Why can't she use in another way?

I have never talked to a writer about her book. I don't agree with many things in wattpad but I never ask them to change it but this story was different.

I talked to the writer and asked her why she portrayed like this. No girl will accept a guy like this.

I don't know how many people will accept this but I said it's an insult to show girls like that. She accepted that she won't like harry too.

But she said, see these girls commenting they are all going crazy on him. She said something like hormone pumped girls or something which I don't know, like these stories.

Wikipedia says Harry is a feminist. Do you think Harry will like the way they portray him?

He is not some irresistible guy. No one in the world is irresistible.

Last time I checked, Harry couldn't stand to see Taylor kissing Harris on an award function. He was hiding back stage.

Harry's life is different. He worked in a bakery for part time. His success story is full of drama. Sometimes, I think why can't we write that as a book but why do these people avoid it.

Think what will happen, if I show Harry potter and Ginny studying in Harvard University. Harry is a player and Ginny makes him a good boy. Does Harry potter fan fiction do this?

Then what's wrong with Harry Styles? Why do people show him like this?

I don't know if he is a gentleman or not... but he is definitely not someone shown in wattpad.

Harry Styles is a human.

Take care be safe and stay blessed.

-Yagappar.