ELECTIONS

ELECTIONS!

I am not talking about Elections on America or something a candidate on America says.

I am going to talk about legislative elections for state assembly on India.

My state is going to elections too. In India you can vote when you are a 18 year old Indian citizen.

This election is going to be the first election which I am going to vote.

When people say election the first thing which comes to people’s mind is politicians. 

Every newspaper are printing double the amount of papers than they used to print for elections at same cost.

So there are numerous articles on politicians. I don't want this to be one in million and I don't have anything new to say too.

So I will focus on voters now.

As I was a new voter I asked many experienced voters how they vote.

I mean on what basis they vote.

Some replied I will use 49.O which means I don't choose any one on candidate's list.

Few said reasons which was like ‘They are doing this which is good for me.’

They wanted to cause extreme expenditure to the government but they also wanted the government to cut down inflation.

Most of them (We can say no one) has knowledge about relation between government expenditure are bound inflation.

Inflation increases when government spends more on stupid things.

They don't care what happens their country they wanted personal gains only.

Then something strike me. People are selfish to give the votes which are free then how can they expect the candidate who spends a lot not to be selfish.

I read a article on a newspaper.  The writer said his experience on bihar a state of India.  There was a saying on that state that even a cow of a particular leader will win if it stands on election. As they will spend more money on it.

You know what the opposition did, they gave FREE GUNS to people and asked them to shout if anyone comes to give money.

Do you think they shot anyone?

No they didn't shoot even though that political party came to buy money.

If they didn't use the gun then why did they accept the gun?

The writer finished by saying, ‘People are getting anything if it is free”

A survey said my state is the second in rank of people accepting money for votes.

I can assure that only 10% of population knows what is needed to run a government.

In 2006 election they said in election manifesto that they will give free T.V.

In 2011 election they said they will give free laptop.

In 2016 they are saying they are expecting free washing machine.

Don't think I am joking. I am serious. They really said this.

No one asked, why can't you spend all the money in constructing power projects to get electricity. 

Why can't all money been spent on cleaning  all river channels so that they can be used?

If you really want free things at least ask government to cancel taxes on petrol so that at least the rate of petrol will decrease.

People all over are asking for alcohol ban in my state. A guy died on that protest too.

You might think what a state.

Don't get onto conclusion.

They are holding election meetings where a leader is saying how he will ban alcohol.

But the people who are listening are drunk.

This is the quality is voters.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

INDIA IS A AWESOME COUNTRY. ALL INDIANS ARE GREAT.

INDIA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

See I alert patriotic. Don't say I am not patriotic and I should be sent to some other country like you did to Shah Rukh Khan or Amir Khan.

Don't insult me on public like how you insulted those national award winning writers as they said India’s flaws.

I DIDN'T INSULT OR MOCK ANY POLITICIANS HERE.

Election commissioner said recently that “If public mocks the politicians on social network it is punishable.”

Now I didn't mock anyone, right?

If something comes then I am the member of Va.Pa. party.

Which means valla palla comedy kalagam founded by koundamani.

As he says public only. Only those inferior public are not allowed to mock politicians. 

I am a part of the superior political class who are mocking each other daily.

Take care be safe and stay blessed.

This update was for @aaradhana_adithya  happy birthday.

-Yagappar