Tag

I have been tagged multiple times to write about me which I have been avoiding due to busy life but here I am writing about me.

I am sorry guys but I am not going to write about any secret information about me.

I believe that you understand it. Private life guys…

You understand.  Am I a correct?

Thanks for understanding guys.

I can't say about me like I love ice cream. Those are secrets which I am planning to take to my grave.

I don't want people to know that I am crazy about ice cream ;)

Now who is ready to read about me?

Your mission is to finish reading this chapter which is about me and comment what u think about me.

You might have to read many crazy facts and Learn how stupid I am.

Do you choose to accept this mission?

*****

ICE CREAM:

I am not a big ice cream freak. I just like ice cream like many. I haven't ate an ice cream for two weeks I think. Last month I ate one only which might be less than many of you.

I am saying all those to bring a smile in your face alone. Which I achieved I think?

But still I eat more ice cream. That's as fact.

LOVE:

Many of you are still in doubt if I am in love or not, especially after those poems.

I am from a conservative family which hates love.

Just like Jenny (that's why Michael didn't say his love to her family and married her directly), Catherine and Thenmozhi.

My Dad walks out if I hear love songs on T.V even.

That's why I keep my writing hobby as a secret (My sis knows though)

My parents won't like that I write love stories.

WRITING:

First story I wrote was in 7th grade. It was about a boy who cheats on his report card (which says about his academic progress) and his elder brother tries to help him as the boy's teacher comes to complain about him.

He makes sure his parents are not there when his teacher comes. Then he asks his uncle to act like his dad which he refuses then his aunt  (of course not dad but mom) who refuses to act too.

At last his elder Bro decides to act like his dad and everything is going smoothy until his uncle (who refused to act first) comes.

He feels sorry for him so he comes. Now the boy has two Dad.

Then his aunt comes and acts like mom (two dad and one mom)

Teacher is confused that his records didn't have many parents.

Suddenly his parents (real parents) arrive and every lie is revealed.

They get punished and a scene of advise to those children.

Second story was a murder mystery at the same age.

SCHOOL LIFE:

I studied in a school where my mom worked for more than 15 years she was next senior to the vice principal.

Even sweepers know me so I was always on the radar which is another reason why I am a good guy as I tried my best not to break any rules so I was not a shame to my mom.