LOVE

HAPPY DIWALI!

I said earlier that I will write about love but I was trying to avoid it.

LOVE! That word gives me headache.

I am not joking. I am having headache now even.

But I will do it for you guys.

Where should I start?

What is special in it? It is just a psycho feeling. It makes you cry like no one has made you cry.

It makes you smile like no one has made you smile.

If a person has mood swings like this people will leave him saying he is annoying but no one does that to love.

People should think love is annoying and leave it. Actually, people are still running behind. They spend their teenage life expecting to meet love.

Love is just a feeling. Love is just a part of life. Life is not love.

People have lived without love. Love is not like. People are seeing you with pity if you don't have a love.

I have never been in love but I have watched and analysed enough to talk about it.

People ask me if I am in love or not. I am not in love.

I will fall in love when I meet my girl.

A girl who doesn't take my love as granted.

A girl who makes me feel safe and comfortable.

A girl who is worth taking my shattered heart and giving it to her to break it again.

A girl who makes me smile. A girl who knows what to do when I am broken.

A girl to whom I can show all my love and make everyone in the world jealous of us.

A girl who doesn't think I am weak as I don't have ego.

I don't know if it is too much asking this. Even after saying all this, I am not expecting this when I meet her.

I want to make her like this with my love.

I believe that I have enough love in me to make this.

This chapter is about the two important stages where love life collapses normally.

It is just a generalised view. It is not a common thing. It happens normally.

If you are not like this, I am happy.

1) FIGHTS

"She doesn't understand me at all. I don't think we are made for each other." This is something you will hear from many people.

How do you expect her to understand you completely? Even with single heart and brain, you get two thoughts on every issue. If this is the case then think what happens if another heart and brain come into the scenario?

You are meant to have fights. The fights makes you come close. You might be asking me now, how it is possible?

If you fight today the next when you meet, the awkward hug you give them will always be remembered. You slowly wrap your arms around her as you are scared of rejection.

The last night she would have thought if you would hug her or not. When you hug her, it will make her happier.

The small glares you get will seem cute to you. Your expression for hugging will make her think you are cute.