Chapter 3

AN: I'm hoping  i get some reads and i will be continuing this story :) Let me know what you think , a simple comment for you is encouragement for me :)

Chapter 3

Kissing Sherlock . He was kissing Sherlock . John let out a small moan, opening his mouth  , and Sherlock returned it by deepening the kiss , their tounges mingling together , fighting for dominance . Johns hand rose to Sherlocks dark curls and pulled slightly , Sherlocks hands wrapping round Johns waist . 

Finally their lips parted  . 

John stared into Sherlocks eyes ,  " wow ....eh....wow"

Sherlock chuckled, god that laugh , thought John , it was so perfect .

"  You didn't dissapoint me either" Sherlock finally spoke , going in for a quick kiss and standing up . 

John couldn't help but wonder what this means , he knew he'd have to tell Sherlock . 

" Sherlock"

Sherlock has resumed his thinking pose like it had never happened .

"hmmmm" , was all he got in reply . 

" Sherlock , Sherlock i need you to listen to me ."

Sherlock opened his spectacular grey eyes and fixed them on Sherlock .

"ok John i'm all ears "

Wow , John hadn't expected this to be so easy . John coughed and shifted uncomfortably in his sheet . " Sherlock , Sherlock I don't know what this means....this kiss , you're... you .. you don't have romantic feelings... it's a distraction to you . And I do have ...feelings for you , and i think it would just hurt a little too much to live here with you now . If you don't return how I feel .  So , i'll pack up my clothes , and i'll be gone by morning . I'll pick up the rest of my stuff when i can " John looked down at his feet.  He didn't want Sherlock to know how much this hurt him . 

Sherlock started to panic ," NO NO NO NO , this can't be happening , this is going all wrong , not going to plan at all , John look at me . I don't want you to move out , you can't leave , please . And , I don't know where I stand with you right now so can we establish something? " Sherlock sighed . 

" John , I have feelings for you , is that what they say ? Anyway , the thing is , it's beyond just a physical atttraction , your just ... i don't know  , your different , your ...your John "

John smiled at this .  " Sherlock , your not just saying this to get me to stay are you ? Because i can't let you play with my heart like that."

Sherlock looked hurt , " John , i know I do that to the others , but  I couldn't  actually do that to you , even if I tried "

John smiled and knodded . " ok then , well emm, I ...."

Johns sentence was broke off with another kiss off Sherlock .

When they seperated John finally said what he had tried to before .

" Sherlock Holmes , would you mind terribly if I asked you to be my boyfriend?" 

" Not at all John, not at all " 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John woke up to the sound of a buzzing phone , he was curled up on the sofa .  With a blanket. Sherlock must have covered him before he went to bed last night . Or so John thought , because as he sat up , he could see Sherlock slumped over a microscope , asleep .