Chapter 4

Chapter 4 

When they got to Scotland Yard and waited outside telling John to stand on the the other side of the street . If he gave a signal , John would shoot . Just in case this guy tryed to pull any tricks on him .

A man walked up to Sherlock with a box .  He was dressed in a simple , cheap ,grey suit  , and a hat pulled low on his face . He was skinny and short with bleach blonde hair sticking out from underneath the hat . Sherlock nooded and walked inside , John followed. 

Once John , Lestrade and Sherlock were in Lestrades office , Sherlock spoke.

" Send out a message get everyone out of the building ,  we try anything other than opening it with the right key , this bomb will go off , Lestrade , get yourself and John out of here "

John looked horrified, he wasn't leaving Sherlock ,  John wouldn't let the consulting detective do this alone  , " no Sherlock i'm staying  here with you " 

Sherlock looked genuinly terrified when John said he wouldn't leave "John , if this bomb goes off..." 

" Then we'll go down together " John grabbed Sherlocks hand " we've came close to that before , remember the pool?"

" yes, but John , now there's a chance for you to  leave..."

" Right ladies , were on a time limit here , can you save your domestic for later " Lestrade piped in , " we've evactuated the building " . 

" fine John , stay here if you want , just ... doesn't matter , right the bomb " 

Sherlock was hurt , John could see that , but he never wanted to be without Sherlock again . But now Sherlock was staring intently at a bunch of keys he found in a compartment under the box . Finally , he picked a key up and slid it into the lock , it was 4:30 , they had been there for a long time . 

John and Lestrade held their breath as Sherlock did this , Sherlock looked at John , and went tense , he had to save him , and with that , he turned the key . 

AN: Had to leave it there ! MWAHAHAHA! but i wont make you wait long  , please don't kill me :/ Leave a comment , tell me what you think ! Sorry about the shortness of this chapter , the others will be longer