Chapter 10 - Fall Break Vacation part 2 (edited)

Previously
   We got our food and we start to eat. All of a sudden we heard screams. Let me specify these screams. It's not a scream that fears something but a scream of a fangirl. We turned around and then everything clicked. No wonder they came to this restaurant.
"Yes! We got the restaurant right." I heard Eun Hye speaking to herself.
I turn to Seul Bi and said, "this is the reason unnie. Them."
Seul Bi unnie sigh and said, "Of course." I turn around and there they are. The table right next to ours. EXO.
---------------------------------------------------
Young Ji POV
   I just looked at the boys next to us. I can't believe my friends actually went here just to see EXO. I mean we see them everyday now.
  Seul Bi sigh an then stands up. I stand up too and asked, "Where are you going unnie?"
  "I will go get more food." She looks up at the 3 girls who are obviously trying so hard not to scream.
  "I will go too," I said, "it's gonna be awkward with them like this."
We walk past EXO's table and then someone said, "oh heyYoung Ji. You came here too for vacation week?" I paused and pull Seul Bi unnie to a stop. I turn around and I saw who the voice belong to... Kai.
  "Oh hi Kai-shi-" I stopped midway because all of the EXO members started laughing.
  "Yah guys stop, she doesn't call anyone oppa. Ugh, Young-Ji you know you can call us oppa right?"
  "Mian, that is very hard for me but I will try," I said, I turn to Seul bi unnie who was giving off a awkward vibe. "Kaja unnie, let's go get food."
  "Arraso, kaja." We were walking but suddenly I felt something- or someone's hand over my shoulder. I stop and turn and saw Baekhyun.
  "Let's go together. I don't know the direction anyway. Also let's be friends, you seem like a fun girl to hang out with," He said.
  "O-" I was about to reply but someone interrupted me... again.
  "Young Ji-ah wait for us! Why didn't you wait for us unnies," Hana joined.
  "Yah. Let's go. I just want food," Seul Bi unnie complained.
  "Arraso, let's go." I said and went ahead with Seul Bi unnie.
>>> FAST >>> FORWARD >>>
  "What's your friends name?" Kai asks.
  "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Hana the prankster of the group." Hana said excitedly.
  "Hello, I'm An Eun Hye, the maknae of the group." Eun Hye said trying not to scream.
  "Hi, I'm Choi Ye Jin the oldest of the group." Ye Jin unnie said and bow.
  "I'm Lee Seul Bi, the non-EXO fan, well non-kpop fan," Seul Bi said.
  "Don't worry she listens to your songs though!" Hana comments.
  "Wow, your introduction sounds like how a kpop idol group would be," I said aloud causing some EXO members to chuckle.
  "Wait, you are EXO fans? How come Young Ji doesn't freak out like you three when she talks to us," Xiumin ask as his head motion to Hana, Ye Jin, and Eun Hye.
  "Because she is a kpop fan all together she doesn't have a specific favorite band...yet. Plus she doesn't express her feelings very well," Seul Bi explained.
  "So... who are your biases.?" D.O out of nowhere.
  "Yah you don't ask them that. They don't need to tell us." Suho said.
"No, I want to know too. I'm curious." Baekhyun said.
  "It's okay. My bias is... Chanyeol oppa." Hana unnie said a little embarrassed. Chanyeol's eyes widen then smiled.
  "Mine is Sehun oppa." Eun Hye said shyly. Sehun looked at her then - is he blushing?
  "Bias... Chen oppa is my bias," Ye Jin said confidently. Chen look flustered and I can see a hint of pink on his cheek.
Suho then looked at me.
  "Young Ji who is yours? You are an EXO fan too," Everyone shifted their eyes at me.
  "Umm... I.. I don't have one?" I said.
  "Come on, you don't have to be shy. Tell us," Lay said.
  "No seriously. I don't have one."
  "Alright I call being her bias," Baekhyun said.
  "Why do you get to make the call?" D.O ask.
  "Because none of them have me as their bias."
  "Wow.." Suho, Xuimin, Lay, D.O, and Kai said.
  "Umm..  can we eat now?" Seul Bi said.
  "Okay! Let's eat!" the boys said.
>>> FAST >>> FORWARD >>>
  "Ugh so tired!" Seul Bi unnie said when we enter our hotel room.
"I know. Let's sleep!" I said.
We both drifted off to dreamland.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS!
Sooooo. How have everyone's day? I'm sorry I haven't update in FOREVER. I am planning that the next update will be the last vacation chapter so I will probably be longer than these chapter. I hope that you guys have been enjoying the story. Any ship yet? I don't know who I'm pairing with Young Ji yet. Let's see... I am hoping to update more in the next 40 days but I don't know yet. Is anyone an ASTRO fan? I am. I'm super excited for their debut! Anyways I hope to talk to you guys again! See you soon! Bye~