Chapter 22 - Secret and Lies (edited)

Xiumin's POV
New day and I go to school with exo as usual. First period is my free time so I go to play in the field with the other exo members that also didn't have first period. Some time, midway of the period I had to go to the restroom so I excused myself and went to the restroom. When I got out of the restroom I heard a muffled scream coming from my right. I walked toward the direction and the screaming stopped. I was about to go back outside thinking I was hallucinating but then I heard a girl screaming for help from the girls restroom.
"Young Ji?" I asked out loud. Wasn't that Young Ji's voice. I remember her voice because I thought she had a unique almost similar to Chanyeol but a feminine one of course. As I got closer to the restroom, I saw two girls running out with their faces partly covered.
"Hey!" I shouted out. I sped up my footsteps and I heard a weak "help". I went into the entrance of the restroom and say Young Ji. I was right.
"Come on Young Ji, let's get you to the infirmary for now."

Young Ji POV
"Thank you xiumin-shi," I said. I tried to get up but I fell bad down. Why did In Hee and Eun Bi have to kick me so hard.
"Here, let me help you Young Ji. You look so bruised up."
"Is it really noticeable?" I asked quickly.
"Yeah, why?" He replied.
"O- oh nothing, can you help me to the infirmary real quick, the exo members might be wondering what happened to you,"
"Crap, you're right, okay let's go," he said quickly and helped me up.
Umma and oppa can't find out about these or my past bullies will be revealed.
We got into the infirmary and the nurse helped me get to a bed.
"What happened to you dear?" She asked.
"She got-"
"I was clumsy and slipped and I feel down the stairs. I should be more careful with the wet caution signs heheh," I said quickly as I intercept xiumin's truth. He eyed me and I think we had a small talk as he sighed and said, "I was getting out of the restroom and found her laying near the staircase so I helped her here."
I sighed in relief at the same as the nurse sigh.
"Alright dear, let's put some ointment on your body and I want you to lay down here until first period is over. You can go eat lunch after but you have to come back here so I can reapply the ointment and you can rest before you go home," she said and then look at xiumin, "you can leave now... actually stay here with her for a few more minutes so I can go to the storage and get the ointment," and she left.
As the door close from the storage room, xiumin turned to me and asked, "why didn't you tell her the truth? Those girls need to get a punishment. This school doesn't tolerate bullying you know?"
"Please keep this a secret. Don't tell anyone please? I need to keep this a secret forever and please don't tell my friends either.. they probably will find out anyways but please don't tell anyone what happened. I don't want to be the attention of this school," I plead him. He sighed and I knew he would agree. The nurse came back and he left the room.

At Lunch
"Young Ji what happened to you?!?" My friends all ask at the same time besides Eun Hye. I am pretty sure she know what happen if she connected the dots.
"They bullied you didn't they? I was suspicious of why Eun Bi all of a sudden 'twisted' her ankle," she mumbled.
"Oh those girls are going to get it!" Seul Bi said in anger and glared at the girls who bullied me looking innocently as ever.
"Calm down unnie, can someone let me sleep over at their house today?" I asked.
"Young Ji you aren't going to lie to your family again are you? You have to face your problems," Hana said.
"I can't okay? If they know I lied to them before they will try to get my out of the university. I can't leave here. This is our dream university remember?" I said desperately.
Ye Jin sighed and said, " you can sleep at my house. I'll tell my parents that you need help with your art project and is sleeping over,"
I went up and sat back down, I then weakly smiled, "I would have stood up and hugged you but it seems like they kicked me pretty hard this time," they all look at me with worry.
"Okay I'll bring Young Ji back to the infirmary, you three go to your class," Ye Jin said and stood up.
-----------------------------------------------
After I got back to the infirmary, the nurse reapplied the ointment and I texted umma saying I had to go to Ye Jin unnie's house to finish up my project and I won't be home until tomorrow.
////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
Bonus chapter for during winter break! I hope you guys like this episode and I will try to update more quickly! I hope you have a safe break and a happy new years!
Is there any new groups you recommend me listening too?
I'll see you another time! Bye!!