Chapter 31 - Watermelons (edited)

Young Ji POV
Ever since I told Min Suk about In Hee, he have been super protective about my safety. I already told him to keep it lowkey but I guess that won't work. I sense that my friends, along with astro was getting suspicious so I know I had to talk to Min Suk.. soon.
I decide that I have to talk to him today to get his act together. It was easy to tell him since he have literally the same classes as me. As I enter my art history class I went straight to my seat. I was just going to have to wait for him to enter the class. He told me he had to go to the restroom and told me to go ahead. I looked at the clock. Less than 10 seconds till class starts. Where is that boy?
Ding ding my phone rang to alert I have a message. I quickly turn it on silent mode and look at the message. My face went pale. The teacher came in and everything was a blur. I remember getting up and excusing myself. The teacher let me because my face was super pale and told Seul Bi to go with me. I heard ringing in my head and Seul Bi's echo calling my name. I went straight to the restroom and splashed water on my face.
"Young Ji! What is going on? You're making me worried!" Seul Bi spoke as soon as she came in the restroom.
"In Hee....."
"What about her? She is in juvie."
"No... no.."
"Young Ji-ah. Calm down" she touch my shoulders and I relaxed. "Now tell me what happened."
I placed both of my hands on her shoulders. "Please don't hate me unnie,"
"What are you talking about? Just tell me please!" She said in a panic. I know for a fact that she knows that I won't tell her.
"Unnie. Just know that I'm doing this to protect everyone. You four. Astro. Exo. My family. You can't know. I'll be back soon. Unnie. I promise," as that I ran out the school and to the place I never wanted to return. The place where In Hee kept me.. the shed. I heard Seul Bi running after me but I know that the teachers would hear by now and stop her from running out the school gate. Sorry everyone. I can't put you guys in danger like I put Min Suk. I'm coming Min Suk. Please don't be hurt.

Seul Bi POV
Aish that girl. Where did she run to? I texted everyone. As in everyone I meant the other three girls, astro, exo, Jong Suk oppa and Min Suk. I texted the code that all of us knew after Young Ji got kidnapped.
Let's go eat watermelon.
I know I know. It's weird. But no one would understand what that means.
Meet up in the dance practice room after school and we will go eat watermelons.
Everyone texted ok but one person. Min Suk.
No thanks. Maybe another time. I have plans. I don't have time to eat watermelon with you.
Then it hit me then and there this have to do something with Min Suk not being in Art History.

- Dance Practice Room -
Everyone was here except for exo. We were waiting when Chanyeol barge into the run booming his deep voice in the echo room, "what happen to Young Ji? Where is she? What jerk took her this time?!?"
"Omg can you chill Chanyeol oppa. Just let Seul Bi explain to all of us."
I slowly explain the moment from art history to the restroom conversation to Min Suk's text.
"I think In Hee somehow got out of juvie and is really getting revenge this time. It started with them three and I think she wants to end it with them three too."
"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go find them right now. You guys would know where they would be right?" Xiumin said, getting up.
"Calm your horses Xiumin oppa. We all know you like her and everything but we don't know what In Hee is planning to do yet. Those three have their drama that probably need them to solve." I saw Chanyeol opening his mouth but I glared and him and he closed his mouth so I continued, "I'm not saying we should let them resolve it on their own because In Hee is a psychopath. I'm saying we have to think about her next step and stop it,"
Everyone was quiet and then Xiumin speaks up, "...wait...," we all look and him, "you all knew I liked Young Ji?" I saw him blushed with embarrassment.
A mixture of laughs and "yeah" and "it's so obvious" filled the room.
Eunwoo clapped his and spoke, "ok let's get back to business," he turned to us girls and asked, "where do you think they would be right now?"
"I honestly don't know. The two friends had a lot of memories in a lot of places that was haunted when In Hee joined the picture," Hana said.
"What nice choice of words," Jong Suk said and high-fived her.
"I feel like there are two possibilities," Ye Jin unnie said. I have a feeling I know what the two places would be.
"Our old school's club room or..." I locked eyes with Eun Hye and finished Ye Jin's sentence, "their treehouse shed,"
"Wait. But isn't that the same location as last time?" Baekhyun asked.
"She could have used the same location. No one would be smart to go back to the old crime scene. She's pretty smart." Chen input.
"She's not smart. All she can do is lie and be manipulative. We say it's the shed because Min Suk and Young Ji have their greatest bond there." I reasoned out.
"Oh my gosh.." Eun hye suddenly speaks. We all turn to her with a 'what' look. She was looking at her phone. We all crowded around her phone. There was a video. It was said that it was sent to Eun Hye and Young Ji.
(In the video)
"Look unnie, I found my boyfriend." In Hee's voice was heard from the background. She was the one that was recording the video. There sat Min Suk in a chair with his hands and feet tied. He was duct tape to the chair. In Hee turn the camera to herself. "Young Ji. You better come here. We have some talking to do. "YOUNG JI DONT YOU DARE COME HERE!" Min Suk screamed. "Shut up oppa," In Hee hissed. The camera showed Min Suk again. "DONT COME! I DONT GIVE YOU MY PERMISSION! YOU CANT COME! SHE ONLY WANTS YOU! SHE WONT HURT ME! SHE ONLY WANTS YOU!" Min Suk screamed. "Oppa. I. Thought. I. Told. You. To. Shut. UP!" With that there was a grunt and the camera went black.

"Oh my gosh. I hope Min Suk and Young Ji are okay right now," I said.
"If I was Young Ji, I probably would have paid attention to the surrounding. That's the only way she found out the location right?" Jin Jin said.
"But why did she send it to you Eun Hye?" Lay asked.
"When she went pale in class she didn't see a video. She saw a text message. I saw. I tried to read it but it wasn't word.." I said.
"What do you mean there weren't words?" Rocky asked.
"It was a code..." I trailed off.
"Oh my gosh did she used their friendship code too? What a brat!" Hana said in anger.
"What code?" All the boys asked the same time.
"We don't know either but they had a code. They were childish. Well technically they we cute kids when they met. I think they met when Young Ji's parents was still alive. I don't know how they recognize each other when they met again after years considering the fact that she lost her memories but they remain close ever since," Ye Jin explained their back story.
"He was the kid that Young Ji was talking about when she came home from the park?!?" Chanyeol asked surprise.
As of that statement, all four of our brains clicked and yelled out, "WATER!"
////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
Long time no see! I told myself I was going to update but I got sick. Excuses excuses. Sorry for the late update! I'm going to see how I want to end this story. I don't want you guys to get bored of it! Thank you for showing love to my story. If you have any requests of a type of story you want me to write it would be great if you comment and share your ideas so I can start brainstorming even more great stories to share with you all so you can enjoy!
Sorry for the cliffhanger! Any ideas what water might mean? Enjoy the rest of your day! Love you guys! See you next time!