Chapter 34 - Happy Ending (edited)

Young Ji POV
It had been weeks and I'm still stuck in the  hospital. Apparently there were some problems with my leg so I couldn't be discharged. Everyone took shifts to come visit me but I see the same five people almost every visit: umma, Chanyeol oppa, Jong Suk oppa, Seul Bi unnie and Xiumin oppa. The boys have gotten closer to Min Suk so they usually come to my room to check up on me and hang out with Min Suk next door. I had forgotten about the mystery person that rescued me until two days ago. I tried to remember the voice but I couldn't. So I decided to ask Seul Bi if she came today, which she did so I was fortunate. After the boys left and my mom got up to get more water from outside I started to bring up the topic.
"Unnie, on that day, who all came to rescued me and Min Suk?"
"Everyone went to came rescue you. We split into cars. My group was Rocky, Baekhyun, Ye Jin unnie, xiumin, and Eun hye," she replied.
"Unnie do you know who saved me?"
"Our car was the last one to come. I was so blank but no one saw you. We only saw In Hee staying afloat being frantic. Chanyeol oppa was in the water pulling In Hee up to get her arrested. We didn't hear anything afterwards and was trying to find you. A rock dropped in the water and we thought it was a sign...well someone thought that was a sign. Xiumin oppa immediately jumped in the water and saved you. Young Ji-ah. You were 10 feet in the water. I was scared you weren't going to make it," Seul Bi unnie said. I saw that she was holding in her tears. I hugged her tight.
"It's ok now unnie. Everything will be alright now," I comforted unnie.
Xiumin oppa saved me.
-------------------------------------------------------
Discharge Day
Last week Min Suk got discharged. Today is my turn! Finally! I don't have to attend school until a week because my doctor said I still have to heal. I love my doctor so much. Since my leg is only started to heal, I couldn't have danced anyways. And my other class was not of my interests. I get to spend a whole week catching up on my kdramas. That is a dream come true.
"YOUNG JI!!!!" my best friends came in.
"Guys we are still in a hospital," chuckling at my friends.
"young ji!!!" They whispered. We then started to burst in a laugh.
"Why are you guys here?" I asked them.
"Wow, guys. She doesn't appreciate us being her," Ye Jin started.
"She doesn't appreciate her bestest friends," Eun Hye continued.
"Why are we even here?" Hana said next.
"Let's go guys!" Seul bi said and left. They all followed her. I face-palmed myself and started to count down. 3.. 2.. 1.. I pointed at the doors and the door opened.
"Young Ji!!!" My friends came back in. Why do I have such extra friends?
"My bestest friends in the whole wide world, why did you skip school and come here? I'm pretty sure my parents were suppose to pick me up," I said again.
"Your bestest friends," hana started
"In the whole entire world," Eun hye said
"Have skipped school and picked you up," ye Jin said
"Because your parents just doesn't like you anymore and we have come to adopt you," Seul bi finished. Everyone turned to her and made a 'really' look. She just shrugged.
"They got an emergency call from their work. They were sorry they couldn't pick you up but we told them we could pick you up," Eun hye explained.
"Well what are we waiting for?" I asked them. We all looked at each other and smiled, "let's go!" We out said excitedly.
-------------------------------------------------------
Back to school
When I got close to school, I already started hearing gossips about me. Well, this time, they were positive. I tried to find my friends but they weren't at school. I went to class finding none of my friends. I figured that they would be at school later on. I was wrong. None of them came to school. They didn't even tell me about it. I started to think of the worse, but I stopped myself. I can't have a panic attack on my first day of school back. I just concentrated in my class. It's now lunch and I took my lunch to the fields. I needed to have air and relax. As I was listening to music, someone took one earbud off.
"No wonder you didn't respond to me when I was talking," he said.
"Xiumin oppa!" I exclaimed.
"That's my name," he replied smiling.
"Where is everyone else?" I asked.
"They are busy with their own schedule. They didn't come to school," he said as he sat down beside.
"You came to school all by yourself? You could have just stayed at home," I said playfully.
"True, but then you would be here all by yourself wouldn't you now?" He replied back.
I pouted and said, "yeah, you're right. I don't know where any of them are and they won't answer my texts,"
He stands up and said, "you have to go to class now, I'll see you after school okay? I'll walk you home,"  I nodded and stood up. I closed and packed my lunchbox, "bye oppa, see you later!"
-------------------------------------------------------
End of school
It's been 10 minutes and Xiumin oppa haven't came out of the school gates yet. I check my watch again when I heard someone call my name. I look up to see Xiumin oppa running toward me putting a small box in his pocket.
"Oppa I thought you were still in school. Where did you go?" I asked.
"Ah I had to get something real quick. I left last hour cause I didn't have class," he replied as we started to walk to my house.
"Are you tired oppa? Exo seem to be quite busy these days?" I decide to start a conversation.
"Yeah, kinda of. But I have to work hard so I don't fall behind. Exo have a lot of schedule so I mainly sleep in the car," he replied, "how are you? Is your leg getting any better?"
"My leg is healing. But very slowly. I hope it get faster soon because I can't dance," I said sadly. He patted my back and comforted me saying, "it will heal soon. Don't worry. I bet you will be able to dance by the beginning of the next month,"
"That's two week oppa! It's so long~" I complained.
"That's better than a whole month?" He questioned himself. I just laughed. We continue to talk until we reach to my house. The house was eerily silent. The house was dark too. Usually there would be lights inside the house but it was completely dark. Where did my parents go? We reached to my doorstep and I turn around, "well bye oppa. Thank you for taking me home. It's see you tomorrow," I said. I saw his eyes shift and he looked flustered for a split second before he said, "since the house looks dark you should open the door first then I'll go," I was suspicious but I pushed that thought away. I opened my backpack and got the house key out. I open the door and step in. Xiumin oppa came in too. I turn around to him and asked, "why did you come in too? I thought you said you were going to leave when you saw me in?" I was confused. He just smiled and turn on the lights.

Xiumin POV
I smiled at her. 3... 2... 1... I saw everyone pop out and we all yelled out "surprise" I saw her eyes wide open and her pretty smile appeared.
"I should have known something was up when I saw Xiumin's oppa flustered in front of the door," she said in realization as she turn to me.
"I thought you caught on! I was by the window and saw everything. Hyung your acting sucks!" D.O. exclaimed.
"Yah! How would you have acted? I was so nervous when she told me to leave!" I defended myself.
"Now kids, we are going to go out and have a date. You guys don't make such a huge mess at my house okay?" Young Ji's umma said to us. All 21 of us exclaimed "NE!" and did a salute sign jokingly. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. The house was so loud with all the mini talks. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Young Ji.

Young Ji POV
"Hey Young Ji, what's up?" he said. I smiled at him. I saw that he have pulled something out of his pocket.
"What is that oppa?" I asked.
"Here. It's for you. A 'getting discharged' present." He said as he handed to me. I opened it up and it was my birthstone on a necklace." I looked at him and said, "thank you oppa. It's so pretty!"
"It's nothing. I'm glad you liked it," he said sheepishly.
"Thank you for everything you've done," i said smiling.
"I didn't really do anything," he chuckled, "I just walked you home today. It was their idea and I just followed plus I really wanted to get you a present,"
"Not only that," I said.
He look confused which was cute. "What did I do?"
I turn around and walked out of the kitchen. I turn around and said, "thank you for being my rescuer!"
////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
Thats THE END. I wanted this to be a broad open minded book. You can imagine them dating or not. She can still be with whoever you want if you want. Thank you for all of your support! I will be posting an official authors note after this.