Chapter 3

We arrived to the gates of King Edward's School five minutes before eight. Most first, second, third and fourth years were already there an all around, fifth, sixth and seventh years were Apparating.

"That's my foot" I heard someone tell me.

I looked at the girl, she had long dark hair and warm chocolate eyes. She was very pretty.

"Sorry" I said as I took my foot from hers.

"I'm Syliah, Syliah Ravenwood" she told me and extended her hand to shook mine.

"Renée Malfoy, nice to meet you" I told her and shook her hand, "I hadn't seen you around, are you new?" I asked her. As I was aware that some students from Beauxbatons and Dumstrang were coming too.

"Yeah, from Dumstrang, you?"

"Nope, from Hogwarts all along" I told her and she smiled, "what year are you in?" I asked Syliah.

"I really don't know, for the year I was born, I should be in fifth, but my birthday is not until November" she told me.

"I guess we'll find out soon" I said, "oh! Yeah!" I remembered Antoine next to me. I took my friend from his sleeve and brought him next to me, "Syliah, this is Antoine, Antoine, this is Syliah" I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you Syliah" Antoine said, "so, you had the bad luck to meet her on your first day, huh? My condolences."

"You're such a dork!" I exclaimed and pushed him, "don't pay attention to him" I laughed and Syliah laughed too.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Neville making his way through the crowd.

"Hello, Professor Longbottom!" I exclaimed and waved.

"Hello Renée, have you seen my daughter?" He asked.

"Not really, sorry professor"

From: Jensen
Where r u? Can't find u!

To: Jensen
A couple feet behind Professor Longbottom

I looked around to see where Jensen was but I couldn't find him. Suddenly, I felt hands cover my eyes. I turned around with the stranger's hands on my eyes. I used my hands to guide me. Hhmm, tall, normal ears, long hair, glasses.

"Hello, Molly" I told her.

"How did you know it was me?" I heard her say.

"Your glasses" I told her and she giggled, "have you seen Fred? Dad told me to give him something"

"No, sorry. But if I see him I'll tell him you are looking for him"

"You know everyone!" I heard Syliah say.

"Not everyone, just 75% of the school" I joked.

I felt a pair of arms surround me. And a face appear next to mine.

"I found you!" I heard his familiar voice say.

"Hi Jensen" I said shyly.

"SILENCE!" I heard Professor McGonagall shout. I turned around to look at her but I didn't see her. I saw a woman in a suit, "we will enter the  building briefly. Please remember that we are not in Hogwarts or Beauxbatons or Dumstrang. We need to be careful. We cannot put ourselves in danger. You will attend the classes you are given, wether or not they are magical, Quidditch is cancelled, of course, so is Care of Magical Creatures" she explained, "now we will go to the dinning hall, that the headmaster was kind to lend for the Sorting"