letting loose

Hi everyone I appreciate you took a moment to read this story (:

Please know everything in here is mine & please don't take it as yours. If you do, I will find you.

Just so you guys know that this story is going to be for a mature audience, read at your own risk.

Well I believe I've covered everything, enjoy the read ((:

Edit:

It has been a LONG time since I have worked on this story. I have decided to change some things.

#1. This will not be a Harry Styles fan fiction. I started this when I was about 16 and I have changed since then. Harry will be an actor in the book I suppose; I think I will change his name as well. Please understand that fan fiction is not as popular and I want to make this story more out there. I really hope you guys will enjoy this version.

#2. If the original people reading this are confused about the changes I'm very sorry.

#3. I don't know when I will finish this story. I suddenly just want to finish it. It comes in waves; writers block sucks!
-----------

Loud music and smoke greeted my ribcage. The music was so intense, I could feel the beat. There was a sweaty massacre of bodies gliding and groping all of them looking alive. Gianna held my hand from getting lost in the sea of bodies pressing up against us. Gianna's destination brought us up to the bar, as we took our seats in a stool. The bar was actually made of glass. I tapped my fingers in the material, not hearing the sound through the music.

"Hey bud, two martinis here!" Gianna hurled the bartender, as he brought our drinks. I took the drink and pressed the cold material against my lips. The ice numbed my cupid's bow, as I downed the drink.

"A margarita please." I told the bartender, as I took the straw, twirling it and sipping the elixir of sweet insensibility.

"Vienna...pst..." Gianna caught my attention.
"What?"

"He's been looking at you for a while. Don't be so obvious. The guy in black in the corner booth." I followed her gaze, as a man looked at me intently, drinking. He brought his drink up, cheering me.

"That's a bit creepy." I spoke. I couldn't make out his face, but he had a lean figure.

"You should go talk to him." Gianna smirked, gazing at him again. "Or I will bring him here for you."

"Nah. He could be a creepy psycho." I spoke. "Those people are always staring, hook you, and murder you." Too many episodes of 24 hours came to mind.

"Or maybe he's genuinely interested in you."

"I'll pass." I waved my hand, and got another drink. She shrugged and pouted. I looked straight, looking at different drinks in the aisles.

"Bottoms up-" I turned to my side to not see Gianna there anymore, but the guy in black. A wave panic ran quick through me, my heart beating in a dramatic speed. I tried to see through the wave a people, but I couldn't seem to find the familiar red head.

"Your friend is fine." The guy in black smiles, the numerous colored lights illuminating his face. His green eyes and a bed of curls was I could see. His voice gave a British accent, as he bit the bottom of his lips.

"Where is she?" I asked, an edge to my voice. He pointed to the corner booth he was in, while she was close to a man, laughing, flirting. Typical for Gianna to do this. Ugh.

"Why don't you leave the drink and enjoy the music more?"

"I'm quite comfortable here." I looked at him again, trying to get a point struck.

"I could see that. But let's change that." Taking a deep breath, I chugged the remaining drink, feeling my cheeks warm. I'm going to be a hoë tonight. Forget everything.

I stood up of the stool, as he took my hand. His hand felt heavy and big, against my small one. His fingertips touched the outside of my palm as heat renovated in the surface all the way to my stomach.

A song began, as I moved my body in the rhythm, slithering my body seductively against his, letting the beat guide me.

"What's your name?" He asked, his voice in my ear. My breathing turning rigid as I felt his hands going in my hips.

"Vienna."

The heat of touching his body increased, beads of sweat were covering my forehead. He made me bothered and fevered. I was starting to question if my temperature was because of how many drinks I got, the atmosphere of growing bodies, or the fact I'm dancing too closely with someone I hardly know at all. A stranger.

"May I know yours?" I asked, referring to his name.

"Harry." He says darkly and smiles into my shoulder.

-----

I'll update soon (; comment / vote