Chapter 1

PROLOGUE:

My name is Kaytlin, or Kay for short. I'm sixteen years old. I'm just another directioner in a huge fandom. Well maybe not as dedicated as some. I live in a small town in New York. I love soccer, and have a nice boyfriend. I thought I would never meet the boys. Well I was dead wrong.

CHAPTER 1:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!"

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today I had to go to a soccer tournament at Penn State College. It happens to start two days before my birthday, August 6th. It's a two day tournament and my club wins it about every year. After I ate I went outside and threw my stuff in the back of my car. Me being me I forgot something. I ran back inside and grabbed my sunglasses. I never leave home without them like no joke. Once I had every thing I hopped in the passenger seat. I untangled my earbuds and plugged them into my iPod. And yes I have an iPhone, but I prefer my iPod for music, so ya don't judge.

"You ready to go?" My mom said getting in the car.

"Yep." I replied plainly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I few hours and a lot of 1D songs later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" My mom said as we pulled into a hotel.

"Finally." I said pulling out my earbuds. We walked into the hotel and I say all is my teammates sitting in the lobby.

"KAY!" Emily screamed running towards me. She then crushed me in a hug. Thankfully everyone else settled for saying hello. Except for Brianna. Me and her are long-time rivals. After some chit-chat. everyone went up to there rooms to unpack, and settle in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the final game and we are down 3-2. Arianna, Danielle, and Emily are by the goal, and Brianna (of course) has the ball. She sends the ball in and we score. Just in time too cause like three seconds later the ref blew the whistle. Now we will do penalty kicks cause they have to have a winner. I am going to be in goal, I'm not our usual goalie but I am the best at PK's. Everyone is missing and then Arianna makes one. All I need to do is save this. The ref blows the whistle and the girl runs towards the ball. She kicks it right down the middle and I kick it away. And just like that we have won again.

---------------------------------------------

Yes it's short but oh well next chapter will be longer and there will be some one direction action yay!! Sorry it's sort of crappy to its my first story on here. Oh well. -A-