Chapter 8

I'm going shopping and I don't have to pay for anything, oh yeah. Well I'm not really gonna buy that much just a few things. Again I'm not really a typical girl. I love soccer and that influences my shopping.

Louis took me to a mall, ha silly him I only need one store, Dicks. I love the store hate the name. As soon as the car (limo) was parked I jumped right out and ran in the store. The boys were quick to follow.

Another good thing about this store there aren't really any fangirls. It's a sports store not like there are that many girls here anyways.

Where shall I go first... some new cleats sounds good. I started to walk over to the shoes section when Niall stopped me.

"Why are we in a sports store?" He asked looking around very confused.

"Because I got a shopping spree and where better to spend it than in here." I said continuing to walk.

I got to the shoes section and walked over to where the cleats were. Hmmm what kind to get. Lets get adidas in orange and blue, my old ones are ripping so these will be good.

"Okay I get the shoes but spikes?" Harry says walking up behind me.

"Yes I need new ones so can you hold these for me thanks." I say shoving the box in his face.

"Hey were are you going." He yells behind me.

"Gloves!" I yell back.

"Gloves but its summer." He says catching up to me.

"Your point?" I ask.

"Why would you need gloves?"

"So my hands don't die." I say starting to run away. I know he thinks I mean winter gloves but in case you haven't caught on I mean goalie gloves. And the running away you can say its childish but they are on the second floor and in really excited cause I don't have to pay for this. I reached the top of the stairs only to run into a very distressed Louis. I landed on the ground with a thud. 

"Oh my god there you are Kay I thought we had lost you!" He said relief washing over his face.

"Hey I was just shopping I know this store like the back of my hand." I said getting up. "And I should be worried about you, you could get mobbed I mean you are famous."

"There is no one here calm down." He said rolling his eyes.

"Okay now can I go back to shopping?"

"Yes just yell something like random really loud if you get lost." He says.

"Okay I'll yell fuck." I whispered in his ear.

I heard him say something like 'You can't be serious.' as I ran off

--------------------------------

After I had finished my shopping I went to find Louis. He was no where in sight though. Maybe I'll use the signal to find him. Eh you only live once right?

"FUCK!" I yell pretty loud but not as loud as possible

To my surprise all the boys show up moments later.

"Wow it actually worked." I mumbled under my breath.

"Okay boys I am done shopping you can buy my  stuff now Louis." I say with a smile.

"Okay we were hear less than five hours that's weird for girls." He says with a questioning look.

"Well sorry I know what I'm doing." I say back.

"Then what did you get?" Niall asks.

"Um... cleats, turf cleats, gloves, a ball, shin guards, some really funky socks, and some other stuff you don't need to know about." I say taking  a deep breath.

"What's the stuff we don't need to know about?" Louis asks with a smirk.

"Ah yes Louis I'm sure you wanna talk about sports bras and such things." I say returning the smirk.

He quickly blushes and looks at his shoes. I really don't get why guys are so afraid of bras I mean really they're just clothes. He buys my stuff and then we leave to who knows where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys an update finally. I'm not sure if I'm really going to continue this I don't really know where its going but we'll see. Also not edited.  -Anna