Chapter 3

I woke up with a headache. This is what happens when I stay up to late. Oh well it was worth the fun. Today was the day of my 'surprise' for my birthday. I don't know what it is gonna be but I know it's gonna happen so its sort of a rip off. I went downstairs for breakfast, I was surprised to see I was the last one up. I grabbed a bagel and started to pick pieces off it. I sat down next to Danielle as far away from Emily as possible. Everyone wished me happy birthday and I mumbled a 'thanks'. I am really to tired, I need a shower to wake me up. After I finished my bagel I walked back up to my room. I took a quick shower and walked back downstairs. I stepped off the elevator and continued combing my hair.

"SURPRISE!" I heard everyone yell.

I looked up with a big smile and I knew my cheeked were blushing. Then I saw it One Direction was standing right in front of me. I was frozen I didn't know what to do. I couldn't feel my legs and I just stood there.

"Is she okay?" Harry asked.

I broke out into this choked laughter with tears. I was getting some strange looks from everyone. I tried to stop but it just made it worse.

"You gonna be okay Kay?" Emily asked.

I answered her question by running up and hugging her. She let out a surprised squeal but then hugged me back. We ended up doing a group hug. I was still crying. When I finally stopped I realized I never finished combing my hair. I must look pretty weird. I quickly did the rest as One Direction walked over.

"Hello and happy birthday." They all said in unison.

"Thank you!" I said a little to quickly.

I felt my cheeks blush as everyone laughed at my quick response. I really just wanted to hide in the corner I hate being the center of attention.

"How did they get here?" I asked to no one I'm particular.

"We bought them." My mom replied.

I looked around and everyone was smiling. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Wait all of you guys helped pay?" I asked.

"Yeah they all contributed." Niall answered for everyone.

I just stood there smiling like the idiot I am.

It's true though I was dumbfounded.

"EARTH TO KAY!" Emily screamed in my ear.

"THANK YOU BUT THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY!" I yelled back even louder.

Everyone knew I was loud. No doubt about it.

"Well go talk to them they are here for you!" Em said shoving me to them.

Oh god I'm so nervous. I mean I'm a really big fan and ugh. This is stressful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know I don't update and its short but I'm working on a new story. Who likes vampires? ~A