Cahpter 7

"Okay so who wants to go first?" I asked.

And just as I suspected  no one.

"Fine then I will do it." I said rolling my eyes at their childish behaivior.

"Okay close your eyes spin around and count to twenty." Liam instructed.

"Yeah yeah I know what to do." I siad starting to spin.

"MARCO!" I yelled loudly.

"POLO!" Was yelld back equaly as loud.

I continued to follow their voices around the pool. I felt a current go by me and I jumped after it. I opened my eyes to see I had grabbed Louis' ankle.  He closed his eyes and began to spin and count. While he was counting I slowly crept out of the pool.

'What are you doing?' Harry mouthed to me.

'Being smarter than you.' I mouthed back.

He just shrugged his shoulders and replied to louis who had just shouted 'Marco'. Louis blindly swam around the pool and he kept running into walls. I don't think he is very good at this game. I  decided to slip back into the water seeing that he wasn't catching anyone any time soon. I decided to make a game for myself while Louis was it. I was trying to swim back and forth between the sides in the same spot before I had to move. The most I got to was ten, before I was grabbed by Louis and lifted above his head. This causedmy to scream very loudly.

"LET ME DOWN!" I yelled starting to thrash around.

"As you wish." Louis said before dropping me in the water.

When I came back up Louis was laughing his ass off. Well this definatly had to change. I got out of the pool and grabbed his phone. I then walked over to the hot tub.

"Oh Louis." I said holding the phone over the hot tub.

"You wouldn't." He said now dead serious.

"Oh but I would." I said shaking the phone a little.

"Please don't." He pleaded.

"And why souldn't I?" I asked pulling the phone back a little.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Hmmm..." I said pretending to think. "You, to take me shopping, and I can get whatever I want and you have to pay." I said with an evil smirk.

"Fine." He said.

"Swear you will."

"Cross my heart hope to die stick a needle in my eye." He said doing the motions.

"Good!" I said with a big smile.

I turned the phone on to see what the lock screen was. It was a picture of Niall.

"Um Louis why is your lock screen a picture of Niall?" I asked.

"It's not mine is just black." He said, the confusion clear in his voice.

"Oh it must be my phone." Niall said.

"So it wasn't even my phone!"  Louis exclaimed.

"I guess not but you still have to do it." I said.

"Fine." He said pouting.

"Don't worry I don't shop like most girls." I said reasuring him.

We spent about another half hour at the pool before we left to go shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay yeah it's very short but I wrote it all today wanted to get something up. Also not edited sorry if there is a lot.