Chapter 4

"Um hi." I said facing the boys.

"Hi!" They all chirped in unison.

This obviously wasn't working I was to shy and I was having trouble thinking. Thankfully just then Emily came to the rescue.

"Okay, okay I'm pretty positive you know who the are Kay so no problem there. Okay so One Direction this is Kaytlin, or as we like to call her Kay." Emily said finishing her little rant.

"Thank you for the introduction Emily!" I said sarcastically.

"Any time!" She said cheerily shooting me a peace sign.

Don't ask me why she did that, its just what she always does. It's her thing I guess.

"Okay first question!" I asked facing the boys again. "Can you guys sign a crap load of stuff for me?"

"Yeah of course." Zayn said.

I squealed I was overjoyed and still spazzing out on the inside. And with that I sprinted back up to my room to find a poster or something they could sign. I came back down with 3 CDs a poster and a note book for them to sign. Okay so maybe it wasn't THAT much, but it was quite a bit.

"Here ya go!" I said setting the stuff down on a table.

They quickly signed it and helped me bring it back up to the room. I wish I had all of my stuff but most of it was at home. Oh well.

"Who wants to take some pictures?" Harry said holding out a camera.

"ME!" I yelled setting them back a bit.

Okay I'll admit it I'm pretty loud, I can't help it. I seem quiet at first but that fades away quickly.

First we took a bunch of selfies on my iPhone. Then we did a bunch of crazy poses for the camera Harry had.

"Okay let's do a pyramid now." Harry said. "Okay Liam, Louis, and Zayn on the bottom. Then me and Niall, and then Kay you can be on the top!"

We all got into our positions and then one of their body guards took the picture. After he took the picture Louis rolled out from underneath all of us, and we of course fell. I landed on Harry then rolled to the side hitting Louis who was laughing his lungs out.

"Calm down before you get hurt!" I said kicking Louis slightly.

He stopped for a second looked at me and burst out laughing again. I took this as a great opportunity. I grabbed him by the ankle, and drug him into the bathroom. I then stepped out and locked the door.

About ten seconds later he had realized what happened, and was pounding on the door. I just sat there and smiled evilly as the rest of the boys gave me weird looks.

Okay I was a bit evil... but not totally. So I got up and let he poor guy out. He did not look very amused with what I did. By the time I realized what he was going to do it was to late.

He tackled me onto the bed and started to tickle me. Next thing I knew the rest of the boys had joined him. Only one problem thou. I. Couldn't. Breathe. I really couldn't. They did not realize though until I started to black out a little bit.

They immediately backed up. I ended in this coughing gasping thing. When that was over I glanced over at the clock. It was only 10:00am.

Oh God.

This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~

Okay please check out my new story it's called "Crossed Lines" I would love it if you read. Thank you soooo much and sorry not edited. ~A