Back to old times

I went home thinking about what happened earlier today. I know it wasn't anything big or special, but it was to me. I didn't really know what to think of it. I wanted something to happen, but I couldn't get ahold of myself to do anything. I decided to text Ashton to see if he wanted to come over. I didn't want to stress myself out about it anymore.

To: Ashhh

Hey Ash. You wanna come over for a little tonight. It's been a while since we have hung out together. You should comeeee. PLEASE.

I got a reply almost immediately

From: Ashhh

Sure thing. I've missed hanging out with you. Alright. Be there in 20 minutes. Calm down. I'm coming.

I layed back down on my bed and started singing some songs, I soon fell asleep. Before I knew it, I heard a knock at the door. I got up, changed into my black leggings and soccer shirt really quick before running downstairs to answer the door. "ASHTONNNNN!!! Hey babay!" It's usual for me to call him that. "Jeez Avery. Keep it down! You're not the only one home!" Oh. Yeah. I guess mom was home. Mah bad. " Yeah Avery! Listen to your momma! Hahaha. It's good to see you too." I run and hug him nearly knocking him off of his feet. He was warm and comforting. I've always liked that about him. I have considered Ashton before, but I don't know if I could ever do that. He would never feel the same way. I finally let him inside. I guess I should've done that first. It was raining outside. We go upstairs to my room, it was quiet, but I missed him, so I didn't care, it's been a while since this has happened.

I finally break the silence "Yo Ashton. Whatcha wanna do dawg?" Oh my. I should just stop trying to be cool. It doesn't work out for me. " How about we watch a movie Ave? And never do that again. Haha." " Yeah. Sure. Sounds good. What movie? No scary movies! You know how I am!" I couldn't stand scary movies. I'm a wimp. I'll admit it. "How about, Chernobyl Diaries?" Of course he would choose a scary movie after I just told him not to. I was skeptical. "Ehhh. How about The Lucky One? or Project X? or all of them?" It was the weekend. I had plenty of time. It sounded fun. He was my best friend and we were going to have a great night. " Sure. Why not. First, Project X, then Chernobyl Diaries, and last, The Lucky One." "Alright sounds good!" I went into the kitchen, made some popcorn, got some candy and soda (I call it soda. I know. a bunch of people call it different things). I went back to the couch and turned on Project X. I curled up next to Ashton with his arm around me and my head on his shoulder. He smelled nice. I've needed this.

The first movie ended before I realized it. I got up to go to the bathroom and then get some more snacks. There is never too many snacks. When I came back to sit back down and Ashton isn't there. Where did he go? "ASHTON!" No response."ASHTONNN!" Luckily my parents worked the night shift, so I was home alone. I start walking around trying to find him. "Ashton...?" He runs up behind me and hugs me. "Oh Ash. You scared me!" I jokingly hit him and run to my room and lock the door on him. "Oh come on Avery! Let me in! That's not fair!" he starts hitting on my door "NEVER!" and then I finally give in and unlock the door. I open the door and tell him we have to go downstairs and finish watching our movies.

We were in the middle of watching Chernobyl Diaries and it got scary at some points, but I was still next to Ashton, who was very focused on the movie. I looked at the clock, 11:43. It was getting late. "Hey Ash?" "Yeah?" "Do you just want to stay the night? It's getting pretty late." "Yeah. It would be easier. I'll just text my mom and tell her" then everything was quiet and we watched the rest of the movie. "THAT WAS THE WORST ENDING EVER." It made me a little mad. "Haha. The ending is my favorite part." "I see why. It's such a cliff hanger."

Last movie for the night. I pop in The Lucky One. Woo. Zac Efron. I mean. You can't help yourself with that. I kept dozing off at times. But I was still able to watch the movie. My cheeks feel cold and wet. Oh my. I'm crying. It's just so touching. I felt a pair of eyes on me, watching me. It was Ashton. "Ashton. Don't make fun of me! I'm not crying..." "I wasn't going to say anything. I was just admiring your beauty." " Oh stop it. That's not true." "It is in fact very true." Then he kissed me. I didn't stop him. I went along with it. It was sweet and passionate. But I'm not sure if I want to be with him. I still like Luke. I just don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. But. Ashton and Avery. Oooh. Ashery or Aveton? Haha. We need to figure that out. Something is finally spicing up. Cliff hangers are awesome. Leaves you to wonder.

Comment, Vote, Share. And thanks for reading!!!!