Wait. What.

I wake up scared of what today will bring. I shower and put on my uniform and then quickly put on some makeup. I run downstairs and grab a quick breakfast of cereal. Ugh. I hate cereal. Luckily no more during summer. I finish and run out the door so I can start walking to school. I put on my beats and start listening to my music, I play my favorite playlist labeled: PARTAY FOR THE NIGHT. I should really pick better names for my playlist titles. The first song to play was Backseat Serenade by All Time Low. This is my jam. It comes to the chorus and I start acting like I'm playing the drums. I hope nobody saw that. I shouldn't do that walking to school anymore.

First class of the day to the last day of school. Let's get this over with. I hope this day goes by quickly. Wait. Shit. I have my first class with Luke. I don't want to talk to him, but I don't want it to be awkward. If he comes up to me, I'll act cool. But I also have Lacey with me, she will help me out. But I should explain everything to her first. We won't be learning anything in class today, so I will just tell her, but I'm scared of how she'll react.

It's coming close to the end of class and I've already told Lacey everything. She seemed really excited but weirded out by the whole situation. I'm just glad I don't have any drama with anyone in my next class.

I go through the day, but then it comes to lunch. I usually sit with Ash and the group. I don't think it will be like that today.

I notice that Ashton and Calum are sitting with Luke and Michael. That has got to be an awkward situation. How did I let this happen? 2 guys from the same band. Gosh. I must seem like a total whore. I'll just sit with the girls today. I really hate this separated situation.

All of the girls show up at our usually spot, Haley was the first to ask what had happened and why the group had been separated. I looked around at the other girls and they all had worried and curious faces, Lacey decided that she would tell all of them. I noticed that Madison looked a little disgusted by the story. What was up with her? I just let it go.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and the beginning of summer had came. I don't have any excited plans. Mainly just going to blog all summer. But tonight, Madison, Lacey and I had planned on having a sleepover. This will be special.

I arrive home after a long day of school. Mads and Lace will be over soon but I change into some shorts and my nirvana tank top to be a little more comfortable. I do my hair and once I'm done, I walk down to my living room to see Madison and Lacey are already here. No warning? Who let them in? Oh well. The first thing they say is "We're going out tonight." Um. I wasn't informed of this. "Where are we going? You'll find out later. Just put on something hot.." I don't know what 'hot' is. I know what comfortable is. I don't do 'hot'. "And what will that be?" I blatantly ask them. "Just follow me." Madison says as she leads me back upstairs to my room. She starts searching through my closet and picks out this tight black dress. "Really?" I'm not wearing that. Why did I own it in the first place? "It'll show off your curves we all know you have and maybe show some of your big boobs." Oh. Okay. So 'hot' is basically showing that you're an item available to anyone. Okay. "Fine. Whatever. But we are never doing this again."

Eventually we all get ready to go and I receive a text. It's from Ashton.

From:Ashhh

Hey Avery. Sorry about the other day. I know I kind of overreacted. I hope we can work it out. You want to hang out?

To:Ashhh

Yeah sure thing babe. How about tonight at Jason's party?

From:Ashhh

Yeah! I was going there anyway. See you there!

Wow. Well that was easy. Ashton and I are all good. But there's still Luke. I'll figure that out soon. But tonight, is a night that I'm going to have fun. I'm 17. I can do whatever I want. I will live it up. This party is the start of my summer.

*NEXT MORNING*

I don't remember anything that happened last night. I know I drank a little. But not that much. The last thing I remember was that I was with some girls from school and we were all dancing and then Ashton showed up. I look around the room. Where am I? This is Ashton's room. I don't have anything on. Maybe Ashton and I made up a little too well. What happened last night?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh. The curiosity. What happened? We all have memories like that. Haha. Sorry if its long/short. I will update soon. But this must get 10 votes in order for me to update. Okay?

So. Vote! Comment! Share! And thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy it!