Hymns of Falling Down

I fell asleep after another hour stuck in traffic, and I paid the price for that. Andy, Christian, Jake, and Jinxx, plus a sharpie. Always ends bad.

I woke up with a very large, thick unibrow, as well as a very Hitler-esque mustache. How did I find out? Well, there were pictured on Twitter and Facebook. I smacked each of the guys for doing this to me. Luckily, they knew how to get it off, and I was completely clean by our next stop.

We were on our way to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to perform. We stopped in a small town and grabbed something at one of the local places. "Mmm! Mexican food!" Christian murmured through a full mouth.

I laughed. Andy took a sip of his Sprite and rolled his eyes. Jake played air guitar on one of the nearby tables. Christian spewed soda across the table, laughing, when he saw Jake slip and fall off the table. I walked over. "Stand much?" I asked, rolling my eyes and helping him up.

He glared at me and pulled himself to his feet. I laughed and sat on the edge of the table. Unfortunately, it wasn't as secure as I thought. It tipped over and sent me crashing to the ground, along with the table and the flashy metallic napkin holder, which, sadly, landed on my head with a crash and a thud. I rubbed my head and looked up to see a red-faced manager standing over me. He escorted us out and we sat in the van for twenty minutes just staring at the building.

Finally, we just drove off.

--

In a few hours, we were nearing Albuquerque. It was the day before the show, and we wanted to look around a little. I ended up finding amazing jeans and two pairs of combat boots that I really liked, so I bought them. Andy bought more makeup for his collection and I laughed when I saw the clerk's confused expression. At first, she thought Andy was a girl, until he spoke. She heard his deep voice and turned bright red.

Jinxx was laughing so hard, he was doubled over, clutching his stomach. Andy gave a little laugh, and the clerk giggled nervously. "It's ok, me and Ash over here get that a lot." he assured, hugging me awkwardly.

I chuckled and patted down some of Andy's teased hair. He frowned and ran his hand through the hairsprayed mess, spiking it up. With that, he turned and we all left.