But To The Sick And Hungry

Today, I got to see Holly again. I took her out to the Starbucks that was downstairs. I bought her a coffee and sat across from her. She played with her hair absentmindedly. I smiled. She looked absolutely adorable. "Hey, Holly!" I said.

She looked up, and blushed. "Oh, hi." she said in a small voice, brushing her hair out of her face.

I smiled warmly. "My goodness, you're beautiful."

She smiled and blushed. "Awh! Thanks!" she said, twirling a lock of her gorgeous hair around her finger. I was so tempted to lean in and kiss her, but I didnt. It was too soon for that.

I instead watched as she sipped her coffee. She hesitantly placed her hand on mine. I smiled. She was smiling too. I wanted more than ever to admit that I was falling for her, but I didn't. I just watched as she removed her hand and used it to sip her coffee, even though her other hand was totally free.

Andy walked into the Starbucks and ordered from the menu. Immediately, he began flirting with the barista. I rolled my eyes. Just because his girlfriend had left him, didn't mean that he could flirt with every girl on the planet! I laughed as the chick rejected him by throwing a frappucino at him, dousing him in a freezing brown coffee slurry.

I glanced at Holly, who was laughing her head off. I smiled and chuckled. She blushed and covered her pale pink lips with her hand. I longed to tell her how insane she was making me. I didn't.

I wish I had. Just then, Andy walked up to Holly and whisked her away to an undisclosed location. I frowned, just as CC walked in and frowned. "He stole your girl, too?!" he asked in disbelief.

I nodded. "That dude is a DICK." I exclaimed.

--

An hour after Andy had stolen Holly, I was laying in my bed, crying into a pillow. Jake walked in, worried about me. He sat on my bed. "Purdy, look at me." he said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I didn't even look up. I mumbled incoherently into my pillow. Jake sighed, hitting me with a pillow. "C'mon, Purdy. Nothing a little game of pool can't fix, right?"

I sighed. I didn't want to show Jake my face. I was almost positive that I was insanely red from crying. But I looked at him. "Sure."

He smiled. "That's the Ash I know."

I smiled back and pushed him playfully off the bed. He fell to the ground with a thud. I laughed and helped him up. We raced each other to pool table. I took a Pool cue and charged at Jake with it. He stopped me. I then pretended it was my bass, which was actually being fixed to buff out the scratch from the asshole who threw a beer can at me.

As we started a game, I heard Jake mumbling a tune. It wasn't anything I'd ever heard before. Finally, I asked, "What are you singing?!"

"huh!? Oh, just something I came up with." he replied absentmindedly.

I thought for a moment. "Got any lyrics?"

He thought for a second before replying, "This is our sweet blasphemy."

I nodded, satisfied. We continued with our game of pool. I won. Twice.

--

By the time we actually sat down to start writing lyrics for Jake's new song, it was already getting pretty late. I grabbed my old replacement bass and sat on the couch next to Jake. He told me the melody one more time, and we figured out what sounded good agains his guitar.

Jinxx walked in and smiled. "What the hell are you guys playing?"

I smiled back and yelled, " This is our sweet blasphemy!"

Jinxx grabbed his guitar and played along. Christian finally caught on and carried his practice drum pad in. I substituted vocals since Andy was still out with Holly. Over all, we sounded pretty good.

Finally, after two hours of rehearsal, Andy walked in, carrying Holly, who was asleep. He smiled and whispered, "She fell asleep in the car!"

I wanted desperately to kick Biersack in the ball sack. Instead, I sat back down and let CC carry Holly to her room while Andy dashed to the bathroom. I glared and flipped him off when his back was turned. Stealing MY girl is WRONG!

So, when Andy came out of the bathroom, I cornered him. He looked scared. He should. He stole Holly from me. I pushed him into a corner. "What the hell is wrong with you, Andrew?!" I yelled.

He looked at me. "What did I do!?" he asked, clearly confused.

"NO ONE, takes my girl, understand!?" I yelled.

There was a girl's sleepy voice from behind me. "Your girl?!"