Get over it ✗

Britt's POV

I did not know how to tell him.... I didn't want to freak him out or get him really worried.

"Britt, Hun you really need to tell me. I am here for you and will never leave you...... You have just been so cautious when you are around me........ Oh my god Britt baby...is it the whole trittany thing? Is it getting to you?" He said freaking out, thinking I did not want to be with him.

"No trevor I really want to be with you and I love you so much.... it's just with the whole Trittany thing I-I get Cinder scared sometimes, because Im worried about will happen when she finds out" I said starting to cry again.

Trevor's POV

I pulled Britt in sight and we hugged on the couch until she calmed down the crying a bit.

"Britt baby, who is "she" and why are you so worried for the person to find out about us?" I asked trying to get her to get it all of her chest.

"Trev, it's-it's-it's" she said about to cry again.

"baby just tell me, it can't be that bad"I said trying to comfort her.

Britt's POV

"Trevor its...... Darwin" I said bursting out in tears again.

Trevor's POV

I didn't know why Britt was so worried about Darwin finding out.... I mean I broke up with her quite some time ago and I don't have feelings for her anymore, but I know she is very mad at me for leaving her...... and she really hates Britt.

"Britt I don't have any feelings for Darwin and I'm over her. I want to be with you" I said as I squeezed Britt tight.

Britt's POV

"Trev I know you don't have feelings for her anymore it's just...... I know she still has feelings for you" I said nervously.

"Brittany baby, I know she still has feeling for me but she does not have any romantic feelings, she hates my guts..... She wound do anything to get back at me" he said trying to make me feel better.

"Trev, that's the thing, she will do anything to get back at you and she has been-be-en been" I said trying to tell Trevor without crying again.

Trevor's POV

"Britt baby what has she been doing to you" I said really worried for Britt.

Britt's POV

"She's been.....