Panic

Britt's POV

I was in so much pain. I just really wanted it to stop and have everything go back to the way they where. I had so much running through my mind at the moment, I did not know what to do. Trev said that the doctor would be hear in one minute but 10 minutes has passed and he is still not here.

"Britt, look I really don't want to leave you here but I have to go get the doctor. You are only getting worse" he said as he tightened the hug.

"Please Trev, please do not go. I need you with me. What if something happens again. It is too scary to be left alone. Just please stay" I said playing with the ring on my finger.

"Hun, I know you don't want me to go but if I don't and something happens I will deal so bad" he said trying to convince me as he stood up off the bed.

Trev's POV

I really did not want to leave Britt alone agin all on her own after everything that has happened but what other choice do I have, what am I supposed to do. If I don't get a doctor now she is going to pass out or get a serious migraine from the blood loss.

Brit's POV

"NO, please..... Don't go, I need you.... TREVOR DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN" I screamed but he did not listen.

"Britt I have to go calm down" he said opening the door.

"PLEASE" I shouted

All off a sudden something happened. I did not know what was going on. I started shaking and crying and quickly started to tense up.

After a few seconds I realised what was happening, I was going into shock. The mechanics beside me started to beep a lot faster and everything started to begin a rush like state.

I did not know what to do.

"Trevor, please comeback" I screamed as I tried ripping the cords off me.

Finally I got them off and made my way to the door.

I hit the emergency Botton and walked down the hall way a bit until I could not go any further.

I just broke down. I fell hard onto the floor and just sat there shaking. Then everything started going hazy again. I looked now at my stomach and the was a huge patch on blood on the top.

I reached behind my head and instantly it started throbbing.

I just prayed that Trev would hear me and come back but he didn't.

I could not move by now and all I could do was wait. The fuzziness got worse and worse until everything went quite and nothing was moving. Everything froze for about 7 seconds until it all went dark again