The party part 2

Britt's POV

We were driving in the car when we stopped at a red light.

"Hey Britt, can I ask you something" he said looking towards me.

"Sure" I said casually

I did not know what he was going to say to me and I started to get a little nervous.

"Look baby, I have been thinking a lot about the whole trittany thing and I think is it best-" he said but I cut him off.

"You want to break up with me" I said with a tear falling down my face.

"No no baby, I would never want to break up with you because of all the trittany stuff, but what I was going to say is would you like me to movie in with you since you are still quite worried about Darwin finding out..... Which now she has, but I would be there with you to protect you from all that crazy nonsense" he asked putting his eyes back on the road as the lights turned green.

"Oh my god Trevor, I would love for you to move in with me" I said excitedly grabbing his hand and holding it in mine.

"Ok great, oh and I will also pay half the rent" he said and we both giggled a bit.

*****************
As we going out of the car and walked up to lamar's house we could already here the pounding music and laughter of everyone inside

Trevor's POV

I knew Britt was really nervous for this party and she was not so keen on drinking either, it kinda just scared her...... You know, like the thought of 30 drunk people under the age of 20 just was a bit frightening for her.

I took her hand in mine and whispered in her ear "it will be ok, don't even worry about it" she giggled at the don't even worry about it part.

A/N
Sorry guys again for the short chapter but here will be one up tomorrow morning 😘😘 thanks