Stay

Later that night

Trev's POV

After Britt showed up I took her inside and good her cleaned up a bit.

Britt's POV

Trev and I are just sitting on the couch cuddling as the tv plays in the background.

I glance up at him and he look back down at me.

"Trev" I said

"Yeah" he said tiredly

"I love you, you will always know that right?" I say burying my head in his chest

"Of course I know that, and I love you, more than words could ever explain" he said squeezing me tighter

After a while I started to get really tired and felt myself drifting off to sleep. I knew that I probs should have gotten up and taken myself to bed but I did not want to leave Trev. I just felt so much more safe when he was with me.

Trev's POV

After about 20 mins I looked down at Britt and noticed that she had fallen asleep. I gently put her arm around my neck and scooped her up into my arms trying not to wake her.

I carried her up stairs to her room and lay her down on her bed and pulled the covers up over her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I got but up and looked around her room. I was definitely a very nice room and you could tell it was britt's from a mile away. Everything in here just is so like her. I look at all the pictures on the Wall and notice that more of them are of Britt and I. I smile at them as I remember but to when each one was taken.

After a while of thinking back to all those wonderful memories I go to walk out and get some sleep. I start making my way to the door and grab the handle.

"Wait..... Trev" Britt said softly

"Yeah princess" I reply turning my head back towards her bed

"Can you sleep with me tonight" she asked shyly

"Of course, anything for you" I reply "I will always stay with you if you are scared" I add

"Thanks" Britt said back tiredly

Britt cuddled up close to me with her head in my chest like she usually does and wrapped her arms around my large torso which was cute because her arms could not even nearly wrap the whole way around. I put my arm under her head and the other on her back pulling her in closer to me.

It was so easy for me to cuddle her because of the big size difference. She was just so small and fragile compared to me.

"I will never let anyone hurt you again" I whispered to her and I slowly drifted of to sleep.