Lets tell them

One month later

Trevor's POV

Today was the first day back on set after finishing filming season 3 of the show. I was meeting Britt at her house to drive her to set because her car has been playing up a bit.

I walked to her house and knocked on the door.

Brittany's POV

"Hey Trev" I said excitedly, because it was the first day back filming and i had not seen all the cast in so long.

"Hey babe" he said as he leaned in for a kiss.

Trevor's POV

I gently kissed Britt on the cheek and held her hand as we walked to the car. I opened the door for her and she said "thanks" and hoped in.

20 minutes later we arrived at the set and we walked in together.

Today we decided to tell the cast about out relationship but we are going to ask them not to put anything on social media yet because Britt is still kinda nervous about the whole Darwin thing.

Britt's POV

when we got there Trev suggested that we ask frank and Chloe if we can talk to the group even know they had no idea what we where going to say.

After everyone gathered around us Trevor looked at me and said "do you want to tell them or do you want me to" he offered noticing that I was a little nervous.

"It's ok.... I can do it" I said taking a deep breath.....

"Guys there is something Trevor and I want to tell you" I said shaking a bit

"For the past month and a bit Trev and- Trev and I have been...... Dating" I said slowly.

Everyone was quiet until a loud outbreak of claps and cheers was let out as everyone chanted trittany trittany trittany.

Trevor's POV

Once everyone calmed gown a bit Britt said "guys can you not tell anyone or put anything
up on social media yet" she asked worried.

"Yeah sure Britt, we would never put anything on the internetif you did not want us to" Jordan said with a smile

"Thanks guys" I said happily

Then Jennie asked why we did not want the fans to know yet and I could see Britt tense up behind me.......

A/N
Thanks guys for reading the book 😘😘 hope you all like it so far and there should be an update soon💗ILY

Sorry for another short chapter