Always

Britt's POV

As soon as Trev told me I could going home today I instantly go so worried, I did not want to be home all alone again, I did not want a repeat of everything, how would I get ready in the mornings to go to set, how would I tell everyone, who would be there for me when I had a nightmare. With all these things rushing through my head I started to shake.

"Brittany, sshhhhhh.... Is ok, what's wrong" he said pulling me closer.

"I...I-I, I don't want to go home, it is to frightening there, I want to stay with you" I said as I slowly started to sob a little.

Trev's POV

Britt must have forgotten that I would be living with her now. I guess all that has happened kinda put her mind of things that had happened before.

"Hun, don't worry....remember I will be staying with you, don't you remember the conversation we had in the car in the way to the party" I said lifting her head up so she could see me.

Britt's POV

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. Thank gosh that he would be there to help me and stay with me.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that" I said with a little chuckle.

"I mean, only if you still want though, I could call you're sister to come stay with you" he said

"No no no, of course I still want you to stay with me I just forgot.