I wouldn't

Britt's POV

I did not know what to do I was so shocked that Trevor would do that to me after everything I've told him, he knew how I felt so I left running out into the dark not knowing where to go.

I started walking down the street thinking when I heard foot steps behind me coming up to me really fast. I freaked out and started running as fast as I could to try get back to the house to Trevor.

I knew the person was really close when I felt hands wrap around my stomach and someone pulling me from behind. I started screaming and shouting hoping Trevor would come out and get me but he didn't. " Trevor... Help, please" I screamed and started to cry as I struggled to get away.

The person turned me around so I could see there face.

Trevor's POV

"Trev... What the hell, why would you do that, you scared the crap out of me" she yelled as she shoved me back a bit.

"Babe, I'm sorry.... I just did not want to loose you" I said staring at her.

"Trev, why would you post that picture, I told you I was not ready for trittany to be announced" she told be starting to shake again in fear.

"Brittany baby, I did not post that picture" I said pulling her into a tight hug.

" you didn't" she said looking up at me.

"No I didn't, I would never do anything to hurt you, I love you so much and I need you in my life" I said pulling her into a tight hug.

A/N
So sorry for the short chapter but there will be another out soon 😘😘 ILY