Knee Socks - Part 2

The room seems to be getting smaller and smaller as tall man comes walker towards her. To Arabella, he had the best brown eyes she had ever seen, and naturally messy hair that killed her. She becomes light headed as he approaches her, quickly closing the gap between them. She begins to take small steps backwards until her back sharply hits a wall, and their faces are centimeters apart. He smelled strongly of cigarettes and cologne, and she couldn't get enough of it. He raises his index finger, gently resting it underneath Arabella's chin as he slowly raises it up to meet his intense gaze. Her breathing became shallow as he pressed forward against her, leaning in so close where she could feel his hot breath against her ear.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?"

~

November, 2015

When Arabella slowly opens her eyes, she's greeted with an unfamiliar setting that surrounds her. A wave of extreme guilt hits her like a brick wall as she remembers the night's dream. She feels something warm pressed up against her back and lying on her hip. Turning her head, she sees exactly what she was dreading.

"Good morning, darling." Al whispers with a wide grin on his face, his inches apart from hers once she turned over. Her face grows hot as she waits for his following response.

"Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid, I was too tired to remember." He lets out a low chuckle, sending shivers down her neck and spine.

"You don't remember?" A devious smile plays on his lips, causing Arabella's heart rate to sky rocket as to what he could possibly be implying.

"Oh my god, we didn't-" She gets cut off.

"Love, I'm joking with you. You didn't do anything." Her heart slows immensely in relief, she lets out a sigh and lightly punches him in the shoulder.

"Not funny." She says sternly.

"I think it's pretty funny." He replies.

"Why am I wearing your shirt then?"

"You asked for it." He lies, but she doesn't remember. She tries to hide her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"Why are you hiding? It looks better on you anyways." She's quick with a response.

"You say everything of yours looks better on me." She mumbles in her hands.

"Because it does." He says bluntly. Realizing that she's still pressed up against his chest with his hand on her hip, she grows anxious.

"I've got work soon, I should probably get going. I'll return your shirt when I get home." She stands up fairly quickly to regain her space. He's quick to his feet as well.

"You have to leave so soon?" He looks down at her with the saddest look on his face, large brown eyes pouring into Arabella's soul, making her want to stay.

"I could make you breakfast." An alarm goes off in her head telling her that she needs to get out of there as soon as possible. Flashbacks of her serious anxiety attacks and her dream from the previous night come flooding back into her memory. Her breathing becomes heavy and shallow and the world around her starts to spin.

Get out of there, now.

"Love, are you alright?" Al asks, taking a step closer to her with a worried expression plastered on his face. She stumbles over her words as she tries to comprehend what's going on.

"I'm so- sorry. I have to go, tha- thanks for letting me st- stay." Without even looking at him, she's out the door within seconds.

Running through the yard, she's back in the comfort of her own home and her breathing begins to regulate.