What happened to us?

Amelia's POV
2 years later....

Senior year, finally. Jesus Christ I'm getting out of hell! WOOHOO! Quinn and I are even more in love with each other than ever before. We have planned out every detail. We both will go to Michigan State, live in a small apartment close to our college, and have a little kitty! I'm so excited and graduation is tomorrow. Thank god! Right after graduation Quinn is taking me on a date, she said she had a special surprise! Could it be a kitty? Ooh! Maybe 5 kittens! That would be fucking awesome! Anyways probably should get ready for graduation!

After graduation because that shit would be boring!

Quinn just dropped me off at my house. I kissed her goodbye and started heading over to my house. I unlocked the door to find no one else but my mom?
"Hello sweetheart! How was graduation?" Mom asked with the biggest smirk on her face.
"What the hell are you doing here? I thought you left me for that whore you call a husband!" I screamed, smoke practically coming out of my ears.
"Can't I see my precious daughter?" She questioned.
"NO YOU CANT!! I WAS LEFT ALL ALONE AT THE AGE OF FIFTEEN AND FORCED TO MAKE MY OWN MONEY!! ALL BY MYSELF! SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU PRICK!" I was fuming now.
"I'm sorry" mom said with a frown, "I really am."
"No your not. Now, GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE. Is that not hard to understand?" The next thing I know, I'm lying on the ground getting sucked into a pit of darkness.

Quinn's POV
5:00 pm

I'm practically bursting with excitement right now! It's been two years and I'm finally going to propose to Amelia. I know we're young but I feel like it's the perfect time. I'm already on my way to pick her up. My stomach starts turning. What happens if she doesn't love me? I push that bad thought out of my head, and pull into Amelia's driveway.

Knock, knock, knock

I'm greeted by a short women with raven black hair and hazel eyes. She looks exactly like Amelia!
"Hello dear! Are you here to see someone?" I nodded.
"Oh yes! I'm here to pick up my girlfriend for our date." I replied. She just frowned.
"Oh I'm sorry sweetie. She told me she wasn't in love with you anymore. She's very sorry but she fell in love with a guy named Bob." My eyes immediately started watering.
"Oh I'm sorry to bother you." I whispered.
Oh Amelia. What happened to us? I thought we were soulmates.

a/n

It was short but..
I updated

YAYYY