It's all a dream (DARK)

Amelia's POV

I was in a white room with no doors. I couldn't tell with my hair in my face. I tried to push it back with my hand and- I couldn't move it. I tugged, but it was stuck behind my back. I screamed.
"Hello Amelia. I'm Jack, your therapist."
"What do you mean?" I spat.
"You don't know? Oh, well your mom tried to kill you. She's in jail now. But you suffer major depression, anxiety from her."
"Where's Quinn?" I questioned Jack.
"Who's Quinn?" His eyebrows knitted together in confusion. He waited so I could explain.                
"You haven't seen her around? She has blonde hair down to her shoulders , enchanting baby blue eyes,  and her brothers name is Carter." I stated. When I mentioned Carter, his eyes light up, like he knew who I was talking about. Jack's eyes were then replaced with sadness. He hesitated,  then spoke softly, "Oh, I know Carter. He's about 13 or 14 if I'm correct. He's one of our patients. His sister died around two years ago. She killed herself. Depression I think. He came in here, and asked for help. He has depression now too, because his sister meant the world to him."
I balled my fists in anger. I felt lost, and abandoned. My heart was being ripped from my chest, leaving an empty hole in it's place. I started shaking, my breathing uneven and heavy. My vision became hazy. All I could do is scream.
I screamed until I couldn't talk anymore. Then, the tears streamed down my cheeks. I watched them fall to the floor. I just sat in silence.
"Then how could I see her?" I asked in a raspy voice, "How could I know her presence? How could I fall in love with someone who doesn't exist, Jack? How?"
Jack hesitated, and his eyes shifted to his feet.
"Well, the mind can play tricks. The mind can do crazy things. The only thing I can say is that you have schizophrenia. That's why you think you can see her, but you can't. She's not real."

#PrayforOrlando ❤️💛💚💙💜