Flashbacks

A/n
So my friend told me I should talk more about Quinn and Amelia's relationship. So I'm going to do just that. This is going to be flashbacks throughout time. I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever just sometimes I'm not feeling the story. #foreverhavingwritersblock
Anywhore, TADA!! Enjoy my loves

~Chloe❤️❤️

Quinn's POV

Tears are rolling down my cheeks. I've been in my room for the past week. Alone and cold.

Our first date. That was one of my favorite nights. We were going to an ice skating rink. Cliché I know, but it was beautiful. Amelia had her hair down and was absolutely breathtaking. She asked if I was okay and said my face turned purple. I really was out of breath. She laughed. It was beautiful, full with love and joy. We grabbed our skates and headed out onto the ice. I set one foot on it, and fell face first into the ice. Amelia was chuckled and stepped onto the ice. She fell on her butt. At that point we were both laughing our asses off. We then got up, she took my hand, and we just skated. Nothing awkward, just quiet, and comfortable. After we got some hot chocolate from a nearby restaurant. We just talked, enjoying each other's presence. After we finished, we walked to the park. Amelia raced to the swings. She hopped on and ask me to push her. I pushed her, giggling like a child.

I realized I was a sobbing mess. Ice cream. Ice cream sounds yummy. I pushed myself out of my bed, and walked to the fridge. OOH! Chocolate ice cream!!

I was in second grade. A young little duckling. My blonde hair was up in a bun with a bow in it. Amelia was across the classroom wearing a polka-dot dress. I felt butterflies in my stomach. At the time, I never realized that I liked her and I thought Amelia was some witch who put a spell on me. That day it was some kids birthday and we were celebrating it in class. I had chocolate ice cream in my hand. So I decided to put the ice cream on Amelia's head. That's when I started to bully her because I thought it was her fault she made me feel that way.

Chocolate ice cream and tears isn't very tasty, trust me. I crawled back into my room and face planted on to my black and white comforter. I looked up to my white ceiling and tried to fall asleep. I had a dream. Amelia was in it. She was the angel in my nightmares. I went to sleep with two things on my mind, Amelia and chocolate ice cream.