Confused

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I've taken so long to update, with the holiday ending and what not, I have to get back to reality *sighs* sorry again but I hope you enjoy this chapter

Jen's POV

I honestly thought Helen was a better person than to keep Colin from the truth. I guess I was wrong. I went home and snuggled with Ava on my couch, drifting off into a reverie.

I couldn't get that look out of my head. The way Colin looked at me with a blank expression crushed me. He usually was sarcastic, flirty and he never stopped being my best friend- someone I felt I could confide in without getting hurt. I know it's not his fault but, once again, I'm alone and broken.

I'm not going to let Helen stand in my way. I'll give Colin the pills and pray that it jogs his memory. A life without love... is empty.

Hot tears stream down my face as I curl myself into a ball on the couch, the darkness of the night slowly creeping into the room. Ava curled into my side and licked my face.

"All I need is you girl" I said to her as I scratched her back. She yawned and so I carried her to bed with me.

I have no desire to change out of my current outfit so I just plop onto my bed and let my tiredness overtake me.

Colin's POV

From what I could make out it was early morning. The sun was desperately trying to peek through into my room. I attempted sitting up but I felt an excruciating pain in my head. I slammed my head back onto the pillow and groaned at the contact.

Helen was asleep on the chair on the other side of the room, no matter what she's always stood by me.

"Psst" I attempted to wake her since I couldn't leave the bed.

"Helen, love?"

She yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"Good to see you babe" she said as she came over and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and continued it. I was trying to feel something, not lust but... love. It was as if I couldn't connect with her but I would never tell her that. She's been through enough already.

"So Colin, I was wondering if you would want to fly back to Ireland with Evan and I?"

I didn't know what to say. Adam and Eddie wouldn't let me just take a vacation in the middle of filming.

"As much as I would love to I have my job. We're still in the middle of filming the season."

"You sure you couldn't come for only a few days?"

"I'll see what I can do"

She just smiled and kissed me again.

"I'm going to get us some breakfast, I'll be right back."

"Ok, love."

Helen walked out of the room and I saw Jen talking to the doctor. When she finished she entered my room. For some reason it wasn't awkward, considering the kiss yesterday. It actually felt... right.

"The doctor just handed me the pills he wants you to take for the next four days."

"Thanks."

"Jen, about yesterday-"

She cut me off by crashing her lips onto mine. It was slow and passionate and I couldn't get enough.

"I'm- I'm sorry I just couldn't help it," she said as she started backing away.

"Jen-"

"No. Don't speak. I've hurt you enough already."

"I don't understand" I said perplexed.

"You'll know soon" she said as she walked out and I could barely make out the last part, "or never."

What am I not remembering that's so important...

Jen's POV

I kissed him... I kissed him again! How could I be so stupid he's already been through enough and I'm just making it worse.

Well in four days he'll understand... hopefully.

I know it was wrong but I asked the doctor for an empty medicine containor to put Colin's pills in. He obliged so I put the pills that will help Colin regain his memory in it. Helen will never know.

I'm sorry for the short chapter but it's midnight and I'm tired so I thought I would at least post something. This has been so fun to write and I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!

Comment to tell me what you thought
Vote if you think it deserves one
And if you aren't following me please consider it!!

Oh and one last thing. I just wanted to give a shoutout to travels_with_ouat for motivating me to keep writing! She's an amazing writer and I highly suggest you check out her stories... and my personal fav of her stories, Royal Flares!

I love you all |writinglac14|♥♥♥