Chapter Nine☻

"Hi." I say shyly. Turning my head to the side. Don't get me wrong, because I am anything but shy, when I'm not around Chris. He just makes me so nervous. I can't even explain it.

"Um, I need to talk to you." He mumbles.

"What about?" I ask getting, I'm not going to lie, nervous.

"Idon'tthingkthisisgoingtoworkout." He tells me really fast. The only thing that I got out of it was work out. I mean I know I'm not the skinniest person out there, but I really didn't think I needed to work out!

"Oh, if you say so, I could go to the gym more often." I tell him, still looking down at my body. I'm not that fat.

"What? Who said anything about a gym. I said, I'm rejecting you." He says. "Shit! I didn't mean to just spring it on you like that. I was going to say it a little nicer, but I- I- I'm sorry, I just can be mated to you." He says. Oh, well that was unexpected.

I just stare at him for a couple of seconds. Okay more like a couple of minutes, but it's the same difference. "Uh, did I hear you right, cause I think this is just a dream. A very very sucky dream, but a dream none the less." I ask. If it really is a dream, can't I control it?

"I'm sorry, but I Chris Tyler Reject you Avril Jenx And our mating bond that comes along with it." He tells me with a finality tone, then he walks out of the room. Just like that and it's over.

Oh.

That's really all I can think right now. I never even thought that my mate would reject me, so I never thought about what it was going to feel like. Maybe it would hurt, maybe it wouldn't. Maybe I would be sad, okay well of course I would be sad. But I honestly never thought that  I would feel like this. All I feel is rejection and I feel unwanted. I honestly can't explain it.

I sit on the floor in Jace's room. What just happened!?! I start to hyperventilate. I haven't done this sense my mom died. God, what did I do wrong. I could have sworn I was being a good mate. I cared about him. That's really it.

I just want to go home!

I stand up and walk out of the room. I walk to the kitchen since that's the only place I know where is. Yeah, I see what he meant by going to the gym. Oh well now. I from there find my way to the front door. And that's when I can't take it anymore. I burst into tears and run at top speed to the front yard. I look around, as discreetly as I can before tacking of into the forest.

Only god and I know I'm never coming back here.

..............................................................................................................

A/N I KNOW THIS IS LIKE THE SHORTEST CHAPTER OF THE CENTURY BUT I JUST HAD TO CUT IF OFF. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE, PLUS, HER JUST DISAPPEARING SEEMS TO BE THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO GO IN. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU GUY'S LIKE IT, SHORTNESS ASIDE, OH AND ALSO, I RE-READ THE STORY AND REALIZED THAT I WENT ON A COMMA FRIENDZIE. SO SORRY FOR THAT TOO. ANYWAY PEACE OUT SUCKERS!