Chapter 1

Skyler P.O.V

I'm not your average teenager, I'm an assassin and have been since I was 13 years old, and I'm 19 now. I've been assigned a mission in California. My mission is to go eliminate a target. This target is a major drug dealer, I'm sent to kill her dad and protect her. I got all the information I needed and sat down at my desk.

I looked over the files, 'Addison Thompson' was printed on the top in bold letters and showed a picture of beautiful girl underneath it. She has dark brown hair with light brown highlights, and sliver eyes. She's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen "Shit Skyler, focus you can't be hitting on a target's daughter." I thought to myself, I must be going insane.

I gather the weapons I have; a combat knife, sliver throwing knives, a blue pocket knife and black ninja stars. I put them all in a duffel bag full of clothes, and picked up my monster drink. Since I'm going to Los Angeles and I was just in San Fransisco I was only a few hours away so I grabbed my keys and my helmet. I headed out to my baby, a 2009 blue ninja 1,000r motorcycle.

- 5 hours later-

I finally got to the hotel I'm staying at, the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa. It's freaking sweet as fuck. I went to the Registration desk, "reservations for Skylar Jace, please" I said to the receptionist. He typed at the laptop, "Okay, oh be the way I like your shirt" He smiled and winked. I got a bit creeped out. "Um, thank you.."

He lets out a high obnoxious laugh "You're so funny!" He says with a smile. "Can you please just tell me the number of my room and give me the room key?" I said, annoyed. "Awh alright here you go" He said. Nodding, walked to my room.

Why did I have to get a gay receptionist? I have the worst luck ever, I sighed and realized that I was at my room. I open the door and saw the room, there was a king sized bed, a mini fridge, a flat screen TV, and a window that has the view of the ocean. I checked the time on my phone, it read 9:53. Deciding to take a shower, I went into the bathroom, got undressed and hopped into the shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and went to sleep. Tomorrow, is the day I head over to the target's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, Sorry if the whole 'gay receptionist' thing offended anyone. I didn't mean to offended anyone.

I have nothing against gays. So, tell me whatcha guys think & stuff. (: