Chapter 9

"We need to find Addison dude" Jake told me. He's been pacing back and forth for 10 minutes. "I know, Jake. I'm just as worried as you are". I replied. He stormed over to me "You don't seem worried!" He screamed at me. My eyes widen, does he...no he can't..He's like my best friend he wouldn't do that to me. Would he? "Jake! Stop screaming. Do you have a crush on Addison!?" I assumed. Jake's face fell.

"You think..you think I have a crush on her?" He asked me. "Well yeah dude I think you do" I crossed my arms, narrowed my eyes at him. "Man I can't believe you think i'd do that to you. I know how much she means to you. Why would I move in on my best friend's girl like that?" 

My face flushed at the pharse 'my best friend's girl'. "I don't know bro. I'm sorry, man. & Unfortunately she's not my girl" I muttered. I felt him pat my back, "Don't worry I believe she'll be your girl soon" He winked. I chuckled "are you gay now? Cause the one receptionist at home is gay too. I could hook you guys up"

"Asshole" He said walking away. "Don't be shy Jake! Come out of the closet it will be okay!" I continued to harass him. He just flip me off and kept on walking away.  I chuckled at how offended by that he got. 'Maybe he is gay...nah..'

Addison's P.o.v

 The way he smiked at me, made me chills run down my back. I just want get out of here and go back to Skyler..and Jake of course. Mort didn't seem like he was letting me go any time soon though..What does he want from me?..

"Um, Sir. I have a question" I told him, "And I don't care" He sneered at me. Gunnar came out of the back and went over to Mort. "Hey! Can i ask you a question?" I tried asking him, "Yes"

"Why did Aaron, my dad want me to run this company?" "I honestly don't know".

"What? What do you mean you don't know?" I questioned. "I mean that your dad never really explained why he wanted something. He just wanted it done" I stayed slient for a while. So my dad really was a crack dealer and was selling illegal drugs. Skyler was telling me the truth than...

"Than can you let me go..?" "No sorry, it's not up to me. It's up to Mort.." Gunnar told me

That was the worst news I've heard since I found out my dad was shot by Skyler. I can't believe i'm falling in love with the assassin,that shot and killed my dad and I probably won't be able to tell him cause I'm stuck here.

Mort looked at me and said "And you'll never leave here. Skyler isn't good enough for you, you can have me" He smirked Ewww, I grimaced. He's like 40. No. "Um, Sorry Mort but I'm in in love with Skyler"....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's kind of short. Hope you liked it!:D

-Emily.