Chapter 4

Sorry it's taken me so long to post the next chapter, I've been kind of busy and had writer's block.Well, I guess I'll stop talking and let you guys get to reading. Don't forget to - Comment, Vote and Fan me. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Early the next morning~

*ring ring ring* I heard my cell go off, I look around the room for it. I found it under my bed, "Hello?" I asked into it. "Job finished yet?" I heard the guy ask, I could hear a smirk in he's voice. I knew instantly who it was, "No Jake it isn't" I said. Jake was another Assassin like me, You could say he's my bestfriend. "So did you get some?" He smirked again. I sighed, He's also a major prev. "No Jake I don't plan on getting any either. Remember this is a job". I said frowning slightly. "Yeah but face it dude, You're falling for her" He said smugly.

"N-No I'm not. I don't know what you're talking about" I said stumbling over my words. , "Sky, you suck at lying" He laughed. He had me there, I may be a good Assassin but I fail at lying. "Whatever, Man I got to go" I said annoyed a little. "In a hurry to see her, Aye?" He asked with a smirk forming. "Douche" I hunged up. I laughed a little, and got ready for the day. As I walk over to get my slienced 9mm and pocket knife, I thought about what Jake said.

Maybe I am, falling for her. Nah I brushed off the feeling I was having and headed out toward Aaron's office door. As I approached the door, Someone came out. It was Addison, "Oh Hai Skyler I was just going to go look for you" She said with a smile. Forgetting about what I was going to do, I said "Well look no farther I'm right here" She laughed "I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me tonight?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

I looked at her and smiled "Sure" I said. "Great, Meet me outside at 8" She informed me. I decided to go and get ready for my date tonight. I smiled to myself, and walk out to my bike deciding to go to my hotel and find something there to wear. When I got to my room and got dressed. Deciding on a tight black tee, black skinny jeans and black and purple converse. I grabbed my phone and walked out to my bike putting my helmet on speeding off down the street, to pick up Addison. When I got there she was waiting outside for me, wearing a 'blood on the dancefloor' tee, purple skinny jeans and black DC. She looked very beautiful. "Hey" She said with a smile. "Hey" I repiled with a smile.

She looked behind me and wince. "We're going on that?" She asked with fear in her eyes. "Yeah, don't worry you'll be okay. I'll drive slow and as long as you hang on tight to me you'll be fine" I assured her. "Are you sure?" She asked one more time. "Yes very sure. Why are you so scared?" I asked her. "well it's just when I was younger, My uncle took me for ride on one and he got into an accident and...he didn't make it out okay...he dead later that day in the hopsital..I only had scapes and cuts. But the guilt ate away at me..." she trailed off.

"Oh my.." I hugged her. "Well if you get too scared we will pull over. Just let me know, okay?" She nodded "No don't worry, I'll be okay. I don't want to spoil our night" She said. I gave her a small peck on the cheek, "Okay". I said and handed her a helmet. I got on the front and waited until she was ready. When she climbed on and put her small arms around my waist, I asked her if she was ready.

"Yeah" I turned the bike on, and it roared alive, I felt her jump a little. I took off down the street, when we got to restaurant I pulled in to the parking lot and found a parking space. I turned off the bike and helped Addison. She looked like she enjoyed the ride over. I smiled and we headed in..