Chapter 7

*Skyler's p.o.v

Jack said that here in London is where Aaron's drug storage/company is located. Looking at my new PDA that he sent me, before we left. I looked the directions of where it was. Jack told me that we may face some trouble along the way..that's something I didn't want to hear with Addison with us. I might have to put her in Jake's care. Scary thought? Very much, yes but if push comes to shove, I'm going to have to. The last thing I want is Addison hurt or taken away from me.

Minus the pervy personality, Jake is a damn good assassin and I can trust him to take good care of Addison.

Damn..this girl has affected me bad..I have yet to decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Gazing over to her, she was walking next to me. We are on our way to the hotel were staying at. She sure is gorgeous. I hope after this is over, I'll have the chance to ask her if she'll be my girlfriend. "Dude" I heard Jake call next to me, "Hm?" I asked, taking one last look at Addy. "Your soooo falling for her!" He cooed. Bringing my hand around, I hit him upside he's head. 

"Ouch."  He cried out. "Don't be a baby. & I'm not falling for her" I lied. "Yeah right! Sky, both of us know that you suck at lying" Glaring at him, I went to fire a come back at him "F-" "Will you both-shut up!" Addison cut me off. Jake and I exchange looks and muttered. Fine.   

After ten mintues of walking, we finally reached the hotel. Hotel Rafayel. Walking into the lobby, we looked around. It's HUGE! "Wow" I heard Addison breath. "Beautiful isn't it?" I asked her. She nodded. Leaning in toward her "It's not nearly as beautiful as you are" I whispered in her ear. Blushing she hid her face with her hands, mumbling "stop". Smiling at her innocence, I walked over to the receptionist to get room keys. 

"Good day madaam" I said to her. The receptionist was a lady who looked to be about 23, she was pretty. She cracked a smile and said "Hello" Giving her my name, she typed away at her computer, probably looking up the room number. She handed me some room keys. "Your room number is 156, sir" She winked, almost mocking me. Chuckling "Have a nice day" I told her,

"Thank you. You too"

Turning to see Addison tapping her foot, impatiently. Glaring at the receptionist, her eyes flew to me "Done flirting?" She quizzed.  A smirk formed at my face, "Jealous?" I fired back. She glared at me, "Fuck.no." She turned and stormed in head of Jake and I.

"Dude way to piss her off" I shook my head "I seem to do that a lot".  Too bad Addy didn't realize that, I only had my eyes on her. That fliritng with other girls didn't interest me. That she was the only girl I ever fallen for. Ever.

Sighing, I located our room. Using my key card to open it, I walked inside. Jake turn the lights on, the room was just as pretty as the lobby was. The room had two bathrooms, and two beds. Shit I thought to myself.  "You got to be kidding me" I heard Addy say. She looked at Jake and me. "This is our room?" Jake beinging the smartass he is replied with "Nooo, we're in some body else's room" She gave him the death glare and walked over to the bed by the window, "I call this one" she claimed. "You two get that bed" 

"W-what?" Jake asked. "You heard me, that's no way in hell that I'm sharing a bed with either of you. I want my own bed. So enjoy" Jake was about to protest. "Leave it alone, Jake" "fine" he mumbled.  

This going to be a long ass trip..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Worth a fan, comment or vote? :D 

Hope you all enjoyed it. Picture of the hotel their staying at on the side. 

Let me know whatcha think. (:

Thank you for reading. <3 Don't forget to tell your friends.^^