Chapter 6

*Addison's P.o.v*

Sitting outside my house, the doctor just informed me that my dad was killed and they told me who..I can't believe after all this time that Skyler would do this to me..I saw he's bike pull up. He walked over to me, smiling. I should no emotion.

"They found out, what happen to my dad" I told him in a unreadable tone."Okay..." He said "He was killed...And they know who did it to". I said finally looking up at him. He didn't say anything, so I just continued. "They said it was you" I looked at him with such hatred. "Uhhh...I-I can explain" He stuttered over he's words. "Why? Skyler. Why!?!" I screamed at him. He looked at me "You won't believe me if I told you". "You killed my dad!" I screamed and throw a punch at him, But he dodged it and grabbed me. "Calm down" He whipered in my ear, feeling a shiver run down my back, I ignored it. "Calm down? Calm down!?!? I fucking dare you tell me to calm down" I roared. 

He let him go and told me just to let him talk to me without flipping shit. I agreed and He told me that He's an assassin and that my father was one of he's targets.  I asked why my dad, He said "I can't tell you that part" I got furious. Glaring at him, I started to walk away "But, Addison...I- I love you" He said. "Your died to me, Skyler. I will get revenge for my dad" I hissed back at him. Running inside, I slam the door in he's face. I ran upside to my room and cried. 

After crying for 20 minutes, I heard something downstairs. I tipped toed down the stairs and saw two men looking for something in the livingroom. Not thinking, I squealed. They looked at me and smirked evilly. I run up the stairs and hide inside my room, shuting the door quietly. Hearing their footsteps outside my door, I begin to panic. Soon my door was opened, Fuck I forget to lock it. 

They both looked at me, "Well look what we have here" The one big guy said to the shorter one. "The boss never mentioned him having since a hot daughter" He said. I shivered in disgust. "Lock the door, Mac" The bigger guy said, "We don't want to be interrupted" they both laughed. "You guys are DISGUSTING" I cried. That made them mad, Fuck I got to keep my mouth shut. They went to grab me but kick them both in the nuts. They flew to the ground holding their nuts, I chuckled. 

Than my door was kicked open and revealed Skyler. He laughed and walked over to them. Their eyes widen "Well...What do we have here?" He asked while walking over and placing he's  combot boot over the top of one of their necks. He shallowed hard, Skyler didn't add any pressure yet. He looked back over at me, He mouthed to me asking if I was okay. I nodded. He nodded back and looked down at the guy on the floor.

He added some pressure to he's windpipe, he gasped for air. "Say Uncle, motherfucker" Skyler humored himself. "Un-" He was cut off, by Skyler adding he's weight to the guy's neck, snapping it. Killing him instantly. He walked over to the next guy and the bastard tried to get away but Skyler grabbed he's ankles and rolled him over.

He Hovered over the slimeball, He bought out he's pocket knife. My eyes grew wide, what was he planning on doing with it..I asked myself. Skyler placed it over he's heart "Do you want to die like your friend over there?.." He pointed at the lifeless body "Or..do you want to live?" Skyler asked him. He hesiasted "I..want to live" He said. 'Wrong!" Skyler said and rammed the knife into he's heart.

 He took he's knife out my lifeless body and looked over at me. I run over to him and hugged him, He hugged me back..."Did they..?" He started to ask me, I shook my head 'no'. "Addison you're in danger, your father was a bad person. Give me 2 weeks, I'll prove it to you" He tried to explain. I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes "You have 2 weeks and that's it, if you fail to prove to me that my father 'was a bad person' I'll make you pay" I said coldly. He shallowed hard and nodded, "Fair enough"

Sklyer called someone on he's cell, I couldn't hear who he was talking to, "Jack, addison find out it was me, I told her to give 2 weeks to prove to her that her father was a bad person, she agreed, I need some help though..." I heard him tell the person. After nodding repeatly to whoever he was talking to. He hung up, "My boss, Jack said you need to stay with me..you don't have to talk to me. You just need to be safe, we're catching a 7'o clock flight to london" He told me, He looked at he's cell, "What excatly did I need to pack?" I asked emotionlessly. He looked at me, "You know, the basics: Clothes, Shampoo, Hairbrush, toothbrush, and anything else if you wanna bring them, don't worry about money, if you need or want anything just tell me". He told me. I looked at him, I just nodded, "I'll pick you up at 6:00, if you need more time than that. Text me" He said without looking at me.

Walking back inside, I packed clothes, and all the necessary stuff I needed. The clock read "5:55" Just in time. I heard a knock on my door, grabbing my bags. I throw my drawstring bag over my shoulders and grabbed my duffle bag. Opening the door, Skyler stood there with a guy. "Addison, this Jake. He's another assassian. He's helping me take care of you." He motion to the guy standing next to him. The guy(Jake) extended he's hand, I looked at it and walked away. "Well than" I heard him mumble. 

Turning around, I questioned Skyler "Why are we going to London?" I asked. "Because that's where my boss said the proof of your father being a bad person is" He shurgged. I clenched my jaw, following them. 

We got into a car, and the driver took us to the airport. Getting our boarding passes and going though security. We finally are boarding our plans, we got first class. I don't know if I like this but oh well. I plugged my earbuds into my Ipod and started listening to music until I dozed off. 

Waking up we finally landed in London, England. I've never been to London in my entire life. It's a beautiful country. I should come here again without the two pain in the asses. I doubt Skyler isn't lying about my dad. I know my dad, he's not a bad person. I swear if Skyler doesn't have proof that my dad is a "bad person", I'll kill him...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, shittt is about to go DOWNNNN. xD

Haha. So tell me what do you think?

Think Addison is over-reacting?

Think she's serious about killing Skyler if he has no proof?

Leave a comment letting me. ^^

Like it? Vote, comment or fan me. I do my best to return the love. Can't return the love if it's given first. [;

Don't forget to tell your friends. <3 

Thanks for reading. <33