Chapter 14: Getting Use To

A.N.
Hey guys I'm back again, like I said make sure you keep in in that I am free writing these chapters now so I really don't know how some will be done and how long I would have it. Anyway make sure to comment and vote for it!! Again thank you guys for the reads!!

Izzy P.O.V
It has been about three weeks now that I've not see or spent anytime with Chanyeol. We only talk on the phone or we only talk to each other at school. I guess he and his friends had a lot of catching up to do. When I first met them they were really nice to me, but I had a funny feeling of the one guy named Kris. He would always stare at me weirdly and would glare at me every time I was around Chanyeol. Chanyeol has changed to. He has become more rude to me lately and only acts that way around Kris and Tao. Tao was very sweet. He didn't even know me and had a present for me when I met him. It was a plush panda that was really adorable.
"YA Isabella"
"Jonghyun!!! How you been"
As for Jonghyun everything is back to normal I guess. He's changed, he seems to understand what my feelings are.
"Where's that dumb boyfriend of yours huh?"
"He didn't come to school today he's out hanging around with his friends that came from China."
"Are you busy this afternoon?"
"Well I suppose to go to the movies with Chanyeol and his friends, but I haven't heard from them."
"Well if you have nothing to do come by my place."
"Why?"
"I want you to hear a song I wrote.." he said while blushing a bit.
"Oooo looks like someone is in love!! Haha"
"Well yea, but she has someone.."
"Oh.."
"Anyway text me if we can meet up!!"
"Okay I will!"
I walked off to go see if I could sneak a text to send to Chanyeol.
Tap,tap tap..

Isbella: Oppa !! Are we able to go to the movies today?
Chanyeol: Jagiya I'm sorry, but Kris wants just me to go and not you.
Isabella: But you promised I could go and spend time with you!!
Chanyeol: I know but Kris just wants us guys to hang out today. I'm sorry jagyia!

I looked at my phone and didn't even bother answering, I felt my phone vibrating, but I didn't even care. I was so hurt that he did this to me again. He left me not only on our anniversary day, but as well as now. "WAE!! I was suppose to give you our couple rings and now you want to spend time with your friends even though they are staying here for about a month? Do you not care about me anymore? Am I not important to you?" I began to cry and sob to myself, I was kinda glad that there was no one around.

Jonghyun P.O.V
I heard sobs coming from the filed that connects the open woods,I didn't know who it was, but i had an idea on who it might be. I knew it was Isabella.

"Isabella? Are you okay?

" JONGHYUN!! Yea everything is okay? It looks like I can go hang out with you this afternoon!" Isabella said with a fake smile on her face and attempting to look down to wipe her tears form her face.

"Why are you crying?"

"Crying? I-I am not crying, I was just simply yawning."

"Was it Chanyeol? Did he cancel on you again?"

"Yea..but it's okay I can always give him his present some other day."

"YA!! I I HATE WHEN HE DOES THIS TO YOU!! WHY IS HE SO STUPID!!"

"Jonghyun can you just give me a hug instead of yelling?"

"Come here. How about we go to the movies and then go walking around town and in the night? How does that sound?"

"Thanks, you know you're such a good friend."

"Aara! And sometimes think that I am way too nice."

"Well we better get back to class before we're late..haha"

"Come on let's go"

I walked her to class, and though in that moment I wanted her to know how I was feeling. I wanted to be more that just friends. I want to be there when she was lonely, when she cries, when she needs not only a lover, but a person that she can rely on, I want to be the one that wears that couple ring with her. I know she goes through so much because when she has to celebrate her father death she always wants to find a way to avoid going home. If Chanyeol was going to loose her I have to be the one that she chooses because looking at things now he is technically handing her to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun P.O.V
Isabella and I left to the movies like we planned to. She was surprise when I showed up with flowers to her house, it wasn't such a big bouquet, but it put a smile on her face which was what I wanted more than anything.
"What's with the flowers?"
"I notice you were going through a bad time, so I thought why not bring you flowers to put a smile on your face?"
"Well congratulations it did. What movie are you going to see?"
"Well how about a kiddy one? I think it will be good for these kind of situations..haha"
We walked down the street, I'm not going to lie I kinda wanted to go and hold her hand, but I knew it would be pushing it instead, I put my around her shoulder. I felt her get tense, but I ignored her. She was finally in my arms and I wasn't going to let her go.
"Two tickets please?"
"That's will be eight dollars."
"Thank you"
"Nae"
"Hey Jonghyun I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom."
"Sure no problem is there something in particular that you want?"
"Nah anything is cool with me!"
Isabella left to go to the bathroom as, I was waiting in line I saw a familiar person. It was Chanyeol and his group of friends. It seem like they were just now getting here. I could tell this was going to be a long night. I got my order and wait for Isabella close to by the bathroom. I don't think Chanyeol noticed me. I saw Isabella come out of the bathroom, I couldn't stand the fact that Chanyeol was here. We still had about 10 min before we could even get in the theater. Isabella and I headed towards the arcade dogging Chanyeol.
"Isabella, there is actually something I want to tell you?"
"What is it?"
"The truth is I don't want be your friend anymore, I hate seeing you cry and I hate seeing you in pain. I want to be there to hold, take you out like this all the time, I want to hold your hand and walk along your side. Can you give me a chance?"
"Jonghyun you know how I feel already, plus I already have Chanyeol."
"He doesn't even pay any any attention to you? Why do you still love him?"
"It's jus-"
I leaned into her and kissed her with a passionate kiss. I didn't want to hear her say Chanyeol's name. I love her and she should love me.

"THAT'S MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!"

A.N
So guys how was it, yea it's it's a cliff hanger and I know you guys hate those but I made it long because we'll I have exams this week and I may be busy. Don't worry guys I'll make sure. Anyway how will Chanyeol react? How will Isabella feel? Is this what Kris ment about taking Chanyeol back? Find out in thr next Chapter!!
Make sure to comment and vote please!! Again thank you all my readers!!!