Chapter 4: Lunch & Finding A Hidden Talent

A.N. Well here is Chapter 4 like I promised right now I'm currently working on Chapter's 5 and 6 to hopefully upload them on Friday or Saturday. Anyways wish me luck going back to school!!

Narrator's P.O.V.

The bell for lunch finally rang and Chanyeol, Alice, Minaha and Isabella  were off to lunch. Isabella's 3rd best friend Jessica came in with her best friend named Jonghyun. But for some reason Isabella  felt something very unusual.

Izzy's P.O.V

I felt weird when the bell for lunch ranged. For some reason it didn't feel like before maybe because Chanyeol was with us. "Hey what are we doing?!?" Chanyeol asked and once again stopped my train of thought. " We're going to lunch, you can sit with Minaha, Alice and Jessica and me!" I said a little way to excitedly. "Thanks I think I'll like that" He said with a huge smile on his face. "Hey Isabella!!" Minaha yelled. Even though she was in my class we really didn't talk because she sat all the way on the other side of the classroom. "Minaha this is Chany-" I was cut off. " Stupid I know who he is, it's not like we're not in the same class!" Minaha finished. "YAH!!" I said with an embarrassed look on my face. "Aww, look how embarrassed she is. It's okay I'm sure Chanyeol here finds it cute!!" Minaha teased. "YAH!! SHUT UP!! Look we better go to lunch before we don't get a table." I yelled. Chanyeol just looked at me and let out a little chuckle. As we were walking down towards the cafeteria I saw Jessica with her friend Jonghyun. "ISABELLA!! Finally you're here!! I've missed you so much!!" Jonghyun said while hugging me tightly. "Hey, I've missed you too, but please let go of me it's getting really hard to breathe." I said. "Hey Isabella, how you been? WAIT?!?! Who is this?!?!" Jessica asked. Jonghyun let go of me and looked at Chanyeol who was standing there with a confused look. " Guys this is Park Chanyeol he's a new transfer student from China." " Annyeonghaseyo, jeo ileum-eun Chanyeol-ibnida!!" he said. "So he'll be sitting with you guys today." I said. " Wait your're not eating with us?!?" Jonghyun asked. "No, not today. I have an appointment with the music teacher. Apparently she wants me to prepare something for her class, since they'll be having a concert in 3 weeks. Well I'll see you guys later!!". I said and with that I was off.

Chanyeol P.O.V.

A concert?!?! Was she a singer or something. I was really curious. After Isabella left, Jessica and Minaha left saying they had something to do too. In the end it was just Jonghyun and I left at the table. "So.. is Isabella singer or something" I asked breaking the awkward silence. " Yes and No:" Jonghyun answered. " What do you mean yes and no?" I asked. "Well she does sing; I mean she has the talent but her strong point is playing Cello." Jonghyun finished."She plays Cello!! Wow I did not know that!" I said very surprised. "Yup she makes covers by ear and play's it for the teacher and then after the teacher approves she writes the music for the rest of the other instruments" Jonghyun added. "WAIT!?! She does this all by herself??" I asked. "Look if you want to see for yourself go to the auditorium. That's where all the orchestra and music people hang out." He said. "Thanks, I'll be going now." I said while getting up from the table. After 5 minutes I found the auditorium. It was huge but I was mesmerized when i saw Isabella  getting ready to play. I wanted to yell out "FIGHTING" but decided not to. It looked like she gave a cue to someone and the music started playing. I recognized the song really fast it was "This Is War" by MBLAQ. It sounded really beautiful. She really did have talent. Soon the music stopped. All of the other students were clapping including me. The teacher looked at her and gave her a nod. As I looked at my watch I noticed that the bell was about to ring. So I decided to leave and meet her in the classroom and ask her how it went. For some reason I felt butterflies in my stomach of just knowing that I was going to talk to her. I looked back once more at her and I left.

Izzy's P.O.V.

I finished playing the new cover I made over the summer. I felt happy and proud of it. It took me nearly 2 months just to perfect it by ear. I looked at the teacher and like every other cover I made she nodded and smiled. I knew that the nod indicated that it was fine and that'll be making the music. As I was packing my instrument I was remembering the feeling I got while I was playing. It was like if someone was watching me. It didn't feel creepy it felt warm, kind and encouraging. It almost felt as if it was Chanyeol who was staring at me. But it couldn't have been him. He didn't even know that I play the Cello right?

A.N. I hope you guys enjoyed chapters 3 and 4!! I know I left you guys hanging again but I am in the process of writing chapter 5!! Thanks for those who have been reading!! Once again thanks to editor!! I'll try to post Chapter 5 and  6 on Friday!! Anyways have a good night!!