Chapter 3: Park Chanyeol

A.N. Like I promised I will upload Chapter 3 followed by Chapter 4. I will upload Chapter 5 and 6 on Friday if I have time since I'll be going to school tomorrow and as my parent's say studies come first. But don't worry I'll probably do a double take like this for Chapter 5 and 6!! Anyways Thanks  for everyone who is reading it and a huge thanks to my editor!!

Chanyeol's P.O.V

As I walked into the classroom I noticed that every seat was nearly taken except for 3. Then I noticed that the girl from this morning was in my class. I decided to take a seat next to her and try to get to know her, hopefully she could be the first friend I make at my new school. When I sat down I noticed she looked at me in surprise. "Alright Isabella since you came in 2nd place with grades out of your class last year, you'll be in charge of showing Mr. Park Chanyeol around." the homeroom teacher said. So her name is Isabella, I thought. I smiled at  her and she looked at me and smiled back. For some reason I felt happy but a different type of happy.

A.N So for now on I will be using a nickname for Isabella . Btw if you guys don't like the name while you guys read you can put your own names in it, if it helps or make up a new name.

Izzy P.O.V.

"Alright Isabella since you came in 2nd place with grade out of your class last year, you'll be in charge of showing Mr. Park Chanyeol around." the homeroom teacher said. I looked at the boy and he smiled at me. Then in that moment I felt my heart race and felt happy that he was just smiling at me and only me. I smiled back and look towards the homeroom teacher. "Okay well that's everything, stay quiet and wait for your math teacher." she said. Then she left. " Hi my name is Park Chanyeol, what's your's" he said. "My name is Isabella Choi, nice to meet you." I said shyly. "So...your name isn't Korean right?" Chanyeol asked."No it's not,  in fact I'm not even Korean." "Really....so where are you from?" he asked. " I was born and raised in Mexico until I was 4, but then moved to the U.S" I said. He looked at me with a surprised face, but I was use to it since that was the same look that everyone gave me when I first entered Middle School in Korea. " So what are you doing all the way out here in Korea, if I may ask?" He said breaking my way of thought. "Huh- Well since I was great with my grade in the U.S I got an offer to come and study here for free." I answered. " Oh so I guess you can help me out with school, to be honest I suck at school." he said with a huge smile. " Yea, sure so where did you transfer from??" I asked trying to hide my blushed cheecks. " I came from China, I had to move down here because of my dad's buisness." He saddly answered. So I guess what Alice had told me in the moring was right. After talking the math teacher came in, then I found myself staring deeply at Chanyeol.