Chapter 6: The Promise

A.N. Hey guys sorry for keeping you guys wating but I'm back!! I know I told you guys that I will update Sunday but I couldn't because I didn't have accesss to my computer and to be honest I had not finished this chapter I will try to upload Chapter 7 on friday since I won't go to school tomorrow due to snow, I will write chapter 7!! Again thanks for all the readrers reading my fanfic and thanks to my editor!!

Izzy P.O.V

I was on my way back home, when I kept remembering how both Jonghyun and Chanyeol confessed their love for me. But what scared me the most was that I knew they would make me choose one of them. But this choice isn't easy. I have to choose between a friend and the person I think I like. In the end I had to choose one. Jonghyun and I are close but not that close. I mean we're friends and all and talk a lot but I don't see him the way he sees me. In fact his best friend was Jessica, shoot I even thought that he might of been in the friend-zone  with her then me. I have to admit that he is handsome, and can sing, but I never had the same feeling that I have when I was with Chanyeol. With Chanyeol I felt safe, loved, and comfort. Even though I only met him for one day he was nice and would always try to make me laugh. I would always get butterflies and would always have to  hide my blushed cheeks. "UGHHH!!! WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY!!! UGHH!!!" I yelled at myself while reaching my front door. " Mom I'm going to bed, I don't feel good." I said to my mom who was preparing dinner. " Are you going to eat dinner first though?" she said while having a worried look on her face. " No, I really just want to go to bed. Sorry." I answered. I didn't really have a close relationship with my mother but she knew when I was sick or whenever I just wanted to be alone for that day. She came up to me and felt my forehead. " Your forehead is hot, go shower and go to bed. I'll bring you something up later. If you're still like this by tomorrow morning then you're definitely not going to school." she said. That was all I needed, I didn't want to school tomorrow,but in reality, I didn't want to face Chanyoel nor Jonghyun at school. But part of me wanted to go to school tomorrow, plus it will only be the 2nd day of school. I had to obey my mother. I went to my room and straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I put on my pajamas and went straight  to bed. Soon enough I was fast asleep.

Jonghyun P.O.V

I kept remebering what had happen today. I told Isabella that I liked her. Unfortunetly I didn't get an answer on what she thought about me. But SHIT I was really mad at her. After I told her how I felt about her, she has the nerve to allow someone else to hug her!! I mean HUG HER!!

~Flashback~As I was walking towards Izamar's classroom, I stopped becasue I heard 2 voices. "Chanyeol-shi" Isabella said. "Ne-e" He said. "Can I tell you something"  there was a pause, " It's pretty important." She said. Then he said something which I didn't care, but I listen carefully to Isabella who was crying. I was about to step in to ask her why was she crying until I heard her talk again. "Jonghyun just confessed he likes me." She said. Then that fool of Chanyeol huggedd her. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HUG HER!! THAT SHOULD"VE BEEN ME!! I"M MORE FRIENDS WITH HER THAN THAT ASSHOLE!! HE JUST FUCKING MET HER!! I was so fucking pissed that I left running from the school trying to calm my anger.

~End Of Flashback~

I was heading towards Jessica's house to see if she could help me out with this situation. I really want Isabella to choose me over Chanyeol. I want her to be my everything. For the first time I actually know what love felt like and I won't let Chanyeol take that  away from me. I WON'T LET HIM.

Chanyeol P.O.V

I was lying in bed just thinking about Isabella . How is she? What is thinking about? Where is she? Does she want to ever talk to me? Should I go visit her? Stupid! You're not even close enough with her to have her address. I needed Tao and Kris more then ever, they've would've known what to do in this situation. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUGGING ON MY GIRL!!" someone yelled breaking my train of thought. I looked back and saw Jonghyun. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YELLING TO!" I yelled back. " DON't ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT!" He yelled back. "Dude I just met you at lunch today and have no idea who your girl is" I said lowering my tone. " I don't care who you are but I'm warning you to stay away from Izamar. She's MINE AND ONLY MINE!!" He said with a threatening tone. " What in the hell!?! You can't tell me who I can and can't talk to!! The fuck!! Go some where!!" I said getting mad. " YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM HER!! I DON"T WANT YOU LOOKING AT HER OR TALKING TO HER!!" He said emphasizing his point. "WHAT IF I DON"T?!?!?" I said looking dead into his eyes. " I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET IT!!" He said in a rough angry manner. " IS THAT A THREAT?!?!" I asked in the same tone as him. He pinned me to the wall of a building and looked at me with a death glare and said "IT"S A PROMISE". With that he let me go and continued walking out to the street. I wasn't scared of what he had said. HECK I wasn't even scared of what he was capeable of doing. All I knew was that I had to do anything to make sure Izamar doesn't choose him and chooses me. I will keep and have Izamar. I promise.

 A.N. So how did I do you guys?? Please leave your comments below on what you think!! I hope you guys enjoyed it!! Again thanks to all the readers and don't forget to vote! I will post Chapter 7 on friday!! Again a huge thanks to my editor!! Take care and see you guys Friday!!